What's new

Question - Goro Was Goro worth the wait?

Did he Punchwalk his way to your heart?

• Total voters

Spooky Deadeye

Project-6 β
To be honest, i like Goro a lot since 1992. But i think they are overusing him a bit too much in every game. I get it, is Goro, the four armed badass since 1992.
Is not that it bothers me, is just that they put him in every game now. I was thinking as a pre-order dlc should have been Chameleon.
Now i know your going to say da fuq?!!? No one wants him! Or stuff like that.
I personally like Chameleon. I don't see why he can't be a pre-order dlc just for fun or so.
But to be fully honest, i guess Goro does fit in this game very well and i'm not going to lie and bitch about it (Like mostly others do)
Now with the Kombat Pack on the way with 4 Cool looking dlcs badasses, we will see if all 4 of they are worth the wait. We will see if they will live up to the hype. From my point of view, i think they will live up the hype they bring (Predator maybe is bringing more hype with Tremor)
Another thing from my point of view is that most people are hyped for Tremor and Predator along with Tanya. I'm not sure about Jason, but i think he will shut everyone's mouth when he enters the fight. So what do i think of the Kombat Pack in a nutshell? I think it will be worth the wait for good reasons.
I mean, what fighting game ever had the Predator? None. I can't even begin to think of how good he might be in here, in a fighting game.
So yeah 4 unique characters are coming to join the madness one after the next.
Mortal Kombat X will bring a lot more hype and fun to the players who love this game to death in the coming weeks months.
What are your thoughts about what i said? Do you think it will be worth the wait? Or somewhat of it will be worth it?
I think is worth it. I don't see why this has any reason to fail.

Last edited: