What's new

Question - Goro Was Goro worth the wait?

Did he Punchwalk his way to your heart?

• Total voters

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I couldn't tell if it was just Tyler's general scrubiness, but I was a bit underwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, he's swag as fuck, I just don't see him being too much of a threat. I sincerely hope someone makes me regret saying that, though.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I'm torn right now... This is the first character that has my preferred gameplay and aesthetics swapped. I hate that helmet. This is a real bummer for me.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Again, we're barely scratching the surface with what we've seen. Goro doesn't look quite as powerful as I initially thought he would be. His damage doesn't even look that bad. His command throws only do 14% raw when Kano's do more damage raw.

Folks will have to open him up. For now, I'm not worried about him.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
He's great. But they should mention if you don't pre-order you'll have to buy him. They never mention him being dlc. That may cause problems.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
If you can't cancel punchwalk then your totally fuarked, Sub-zero player would leave ice clone and just chill. All of Goro's moves look punishable on block. Not to mention you can simply jump over him and let him walk straight to hell.