What's new

Want a sig?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I'd like a humorous Johnny Cage one with my name on it, Kano being in the picture as well would be a plus. My girlfriend hates my character choices lmao.

*Edit* Would be funny if you had a scroll of words saying "im taking you down, and you down, and you down." Also if you could have him wearing a suit while pointing that would be cool.

zaf

professor
I'd like one too =]

Ermac, do whatever you want with it, surprise me lol. Pick any ermac pic.

For the name, can you make it Le Zaf . In purple please.
Also maybe underneath the name can you put MTL please =]

if you could add bad mr frosty into the sig somewhere as well, that'd be awesome LOL
<<<< Pic i use for avatar is perfect

Do you send an inbox message when its done?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I'd like a humorous Johnny Cage one with my name on it, Kano being in the picture as well would be a plus. My girlfriend hates my character choices lmao.
Yeah, mine hates looking at the win animation for Reptile; so she pleads with me to turn him invis at the end of the match lol

Runefyst

Noob
Hey all!

I've actually got this sig that someone made me for another website I frequent. Is it too big? Also, could anyone that knows how slice off the FRF part on the end? Not really relevant on these forums, haha.

iWumbo

Noob
Hey Cali, I finally got my 30 post requirement! lol

Anyway my request is to have Liu Kang and Sub Zero in it somehow, I don't really care how, I trust your artistic ability =D
And I guess add my name somewhere in there.

Thanks!

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Quick update for those that have reached the post limit. Your request comes in after you have made the post limit and posted here, so your first request is not where you stand in line. Also, for the reason behind having a post limit, i am trying to get more activity in the TYM community and feel that these Sigs should only be given to those that will contribute. Thank you all for the Requests i am still working on them, i have also gotten a couple projects recently so i have had less time to make sigs but they will come.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Quick update for those that have reached the post limit. Your request comes in after you have made the post limit and posted here, so your first request is not where you stand in line. Also, for the reason behind having a post limit, i am trying to get more activity in the TYM community and feel that these Sigs should only be given to those that will contribute. Thank you all for the Requests i am still working on them, i have also gotten a couple projects recently so i have had less time to make sigs but they will come.
This guy? this guy right here? This guy is Gangsta! Seriously Cali, thanks for doing this man. You took care of me really early in this thread but I'm still checkin' in to see your work.

iWumbo

Noob
Of course, makes sense. My first request was not eligible, so it never really existed. You got a nice system goin, hopefully this will act as a catalyst for this community. Take your time, buddy.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Alright, my selfish ass is getting in line for number two. :D

Cali, you know how you made my first one super gritty? bomb ass shit. Can I get a 2nd one that looks "so fresh so clean"? Like how glossy Stryker's came out earlier in this thread.

Character(s): Sektor

Theme: A "Target Acquired" theme. Artistic freedom bud!

Phrase: Ketchup Take You!

Thanks in advance!

cabibi

Noob
I'd like one using this Image:

With the Caption Saying: "Support Gay Rights: Make it Rain MKA HAYYYYY!!"

If you could throw a few Rainbows in there too...

Dude your stuff is the best. I would like to play some matches online with you sometime. My PSN is PunchYaFace. I know you have a ton of requests but if you can do a Kano one for me. MK9 Kano with my username and idk maybe like knives and red? You going to EVO?

zaf

professor
can you post a list maybe cali?
so we can see who is next and who is after etc.
cant wait to see mine, i feel like a kid on xmas morning

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Yeh good call Zaf i have the list written down. Here it is in order.

Rapzilla54
Loot
NAKM
Nori
SepticFlesh
Sao87
Zaf
IWumbo
Daryui
Punchyaface

After that i will go through those that have second request or what not.
If your name is not on the list you did not meet the requirements.
If i did miss someone who thinks they are eligible please let me know as i have no moderation control so i have to weed out requests between the other posts.