What's new

Want a sig?

Here yah go Robotic hope you like it.

sick work yet again im gonna keep coming back here even when mines done to see what new shit you come up with lol. did you use overlay with those sparks or just changed opacity? im trying to figure out exactly what you do so hopefully i can make some like you. if anyone wants a sig by me and you get to busy ill make them one but the comparison in looks is crazy different. also whats your settings for when you make a sig. mine always upload to the site all small for some reason. i have everything on pixels and transparent with 500 by 200 any ideas?

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Np Robotic glad you like it. Most of the sigs only take me 20 mins tops so its not a big deal unless it gets specific. Casper i use standard sig setting of 400x 160-140
and i screen the sparks and played with opacity to fit them.

BTW PoliceBrutality here is yours. i personally love it i did a cop siren lighting around him that i think works well.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Well you can use reduce noise settings to make pictures clean. However i do Graphic Design professionally and have been using photshop almost 15 years now :)

Oh and Storms here yah go...hope you like i could not find hardly any 2nd costume Ermacs.
Fuck yes! Thank you. :)

Np Robotic glad you like it. Most of the sigs only take me 20 mins tops so its not a big deal unless it gets specific. Casper i use standard sig setting of 400x 160-140

BTW PoliceBrutality here is yours. i personally love it i did a cop siren lighting around him that i think works well.

yet another beast ass sig even though i dont favor stryker lol thanks ill try those numbers.

Robotic

Gentleman.
@Casper087: I'm right there with ya. I'll be checking periodically to see some of these materialize, they're sic.

Mods, send this man a free appetizer coupon from Chili's at least!! :)

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Glad you like it Storms

Haha Robotic im just having fun. Though like i said i could use some sparring partners on PS3 and could use tips in game as well.

Oh casper i hope you like this one.

pretty fucking awesome! At first glance I thought those were light sabers :p

Glad you like it Storms

Haha Robotic im just having fun. Though like i said i could use some sparring partners on PS3 and could use tips in game as well.

Oh casper i hope you like this one.

oh my fucking god dude! i literally picture that exact pic of both of them in the forest holy shit HAHA! you got espn son you can read my mind lol

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
works for me btw here yah go Crimson

Edit:
Here ELC i didnt like the colors so i changed it and handpainted.

Edit:

here yah go C-Lozada

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Wow, these are killer man. I really dig mine by Mob but my characters have branched out a bit! Could you make me one of Kano, Kabal and Reptile please?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/10/109838/1760352-167.jpg (if you could just remove the knife so it looks like they're good old Black Dragon buds)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LsvKq8Ripks/Ta9uwM75lYI/AAAAAAAAAbo/XjmVUboUiTs/s1600/mortal+kombat+2011+reptile+classic+costume+mk9.jpg

Reptile may be a little out of place, I'm not sure. Unfortunately I couldn't find a good in-game image of him.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!

Today feels like a Christmas day for me. I woke this morning, rushed to this thread, and there it was "My First MK SIG" starring at me in its perfection :) I love it.
Thanks a million man, you are the best. Stay cool Cali ;-)

Edit: now I just gotta figure out how to make show it. I uploaded it under Settings, but for some reason the sig is not showing up :-(

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Joker these sigs are too GDLK man!!

Think you can make me one with Baraka? With "SomeCubanGuy" written in there. Color scheme doesn't matter too much, as long as there a little blood red in there, that'd be sweeet!