What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Black Adam is too low, he is better than that. Killer Frost is great, but not the best. Superman is easily top 3. Sinestro has more faults than near middle ground. No Hawkgirl on the list is a joke. Those are the obvious glares I see in the current chart.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
There is no way that there are that many characters better than Deathstroke.

I agree.

What are Deathstroke's flaws? This must be one of those MU charts where Deathstroke is magically free once they're at sweep distance and he's Kano when he can't zone. Even though he's very good up close and has it all.

Reactions: RYX

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm trying to think of what Deathstroke is lacking. Once you get in on the zoning you have to deal with good footsies, good jump attack, good 50/50, good d+1, good wakeup attacks. He's a good punisher. Why is he not super top, other than Deathstroke players insisting he is not that good? He is like a template for a super solid character plus the dominate zoning.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Anyone that thinks superman is top 2 top 5 in this game needs to stop playing scrubs in ranked. Learn the game. He's top 10 for sure but everyone that KT smith has in his upper tier area on both sides go pretty even with superman and he may kick the living shit out of the lower tiers but he's not doing that to the other 15 characters in the game.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
If you think Superman isn't top, I have bad news for you.

Forget the scrubs, no one here quoted they. We're a tourney-oriented community with discussions, techs and tips to play at high level, Superman is very achievable at high level. He has the tools to be able to cover all matchup's aspects, not even missing a tool to cope with any kind of adverse situation.

Rather than have them learn about the game, give your view on why he isn't top in your opinion.

GGA Max

KT Smith

Not to be a math nerd here but if this is a tier chart, then the character with the best x parameter and y parameter would be top tier. (ie. the top right of the chart)

But you set your y parameter to top tier, which means for a character to be the top tier, they'd have to be top tier and well rounded.

I'd simply change the y parameter to something else in this case, but I'm not sure what makes a character top tier besides being well rounded. Perhaps the x and y axis could be changed to the fundamental aspects of a well-rounded character; mobility, mix-ups, pressure, safeness, damage output, etc.

Food for thought, even though the format has been this way since week 2.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Man, I love Killer Frost, but, I don't think she will be able to hold this 1st top tier position for a long time ..... I put her as top 5 character, but, I think Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman, in a short-medium near future time, perhaps will show off as superior characters than her .....

Deathstroke and Grundy, are not characters to be underestimated too .... don't sleep on these 2 potential tourney viable chars, people !!

LEGEND

YES!
I'm trying to think of what Deathstroke is lacking. Once you get in on the zoning you have to deal with good footsies, good jump attack, good 50/50, good d+1, good wakeup attacks. He's a good punisher. Why is he not super top, other than Deathstroke players insisting he is not that good? He is like a template for a super solid character plus the dominate zoning.
I don't get it either.

Its like people beat up on shitty online deathstrokes and think they were fighting an accurate representation of the character

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
lol killer frost is way overrated, and i agree with the people saying superman and black adam are top tier
This coming from a guy who said Adam's divekicks are OP and Superman's D+1 should be nerfed.

Adam is top tier, I'd place him right outside top 5, he does have trouble vs a few characters.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Even though you are the very last person on the planet who should accuse others of downplaying, no one ever said Deathstroke was not a top tier character (aside from Marvaz's troll thread). He obviously is for the reasons you mentioned. But he is not "superior to Kabal" and/or a "better zoning character than Freddy and Kenshi", or any other absurd statement that was said on this website.

By the way, I have yet to see you acknowledge Killer Frost as a top tier character. All you do is accuse others of downplaying their characters. Do you want to talk about how good Killer Frost is in this game?