What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Even though you are the very last person on the planet who should accuse others of downplaying, no one ever said Deathstroke was not a top tier character (aside from Marvaz's troll thread). He obviously is for the reasons you mentioned. But he is not "superior to Kabal" and/or a "better zoning character than Freddy and Kenshi", or any other absurd statement that was said on this website.

By the way, I have yet to see you acknowledge Killer Frost as a top tier character. All you do is accuse others of downplaying their characters. Do you want to talk about how good Killer Frost is in this game?

If you haven't seen me say how good Killer Frost is you haven't been paying attention because I've mentioned it here and on a podcast. The reason I play her is that she is so good. Otherwise I'd just be playing Catwoman 100%. We've had this conversation before and I'm sure will have it again the next time you play dumb.

Killer Frost is one of the best characters in the game. She is super top.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Dave let me clear so we don't have this conversation again. I will say it in your native Russian.

Убийца Мороз верхнем ярусе. Она является лучшим женским персонажем. Дэйв является бесплатным.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Dave let me clear so we don't have this conversation again. I will say it in your native Russian.

Убийца Мороз верхнем ярусе. Она является лучшим женским персонажем. Дэйв является бесплатным.
Fool.

I am not Russian and do not read Cyrillic script. I am not sure where you are getting your information from.

REO

Undead

That's racist.

Top 5 in no particular order:

Superman
Aquaman
Deathstroke
Doomsday
Batman
:rolleyes:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
My personal favorite part about this chart is that at the top it says revision 1.1 and at the bottom of the post it says revision 2.0 notes

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
KF above BA and Superman despite consistant top placings from them...
Shazam is above Bane despite a long long long list of things I don't need to go over again.........

Joker is at the bottom despite placing higher than some of the people at the "top"
You want good evidence KF isn't above Superman? Here you go: Superman has overheads that aren't f.3.
Boom, done. GG, no re. *oversized swinging hand clap*

Superman , frost, batman, aquaman, Adam are top 5 from my experience. I've also noticed a lot of nightwing players getting better.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
My personal favorites are the people saying "GUARANTEED this person is top 5 or GUARANTEED this person is the worst". Game has been out less than a month. Way to keep an open mind people

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Considering moving Black Adam up slightly.

I feel he's stronger than Raven, so I don't think they should be on the same level. He remains on the "has faults" side simply because he relies very heavily on a single tool (dive kick). In the future, I foresee BA having a difficult time against characters and players who can effectively shut down foot dive.

EDIT:

Regarding Deathstroke -

I don't feel like he's top tier, but upper mid tier. 16 Bit is right, he's super solid with dominant zoning and an up close game that's not great but nothing to sneeze at.

However, he preys on the impatience of opponents. His zoning is not difficult to navigate if you aren't trying to go ham and get in. Once at ranges 2 and 3 (maybe 1.5-2.5) most of the top tiers have options that he has no answer for other than to change his positioning one way or another.

He also lacks any real dirt. These are my reasons why I placed him where he is.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Considering moving Black Adam up slightly.

I feel he's stronger than Raven, so I don't think they should be on the same level. He remains on the "has faults" side simply because he relies very heavily on a single tool (dive kick). In the future, I foresee BA having a difficult time against characters and players who can effectively shut down foot dive.
I don't agree that he's dependent on his dive kick. He's got good zoning, great frame traps and pressure, a good footsie tool in the form of b+23 or just b+24, and his damage is way up there in terms of average BnBs. That dive kick is just icing on the cake IMO.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
Man... these charts never really click with me. I see a character above another character and think "ok so this character places higher on the tier list". Then I see them on the complete opposite horizontal side meaning they have a ton of faults compared to the lower tier character who has practically no faults. Does that basically mean the higher tier character has better overall matchup stats but their stats are more extreme? (eg. the higher tier character has more 7/3 and 3/7 matchups but overall a better win ratio then the more balanced matchup lower tier char).