What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Version 3.0 is looking good.
Only thing I would change is Green Arrow being more well rounded.
Move him about 3 spaces to the right.
I wonder if Cyborg's block infinite will ever get patched. What would he be without it?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
KT Smith: I'm too lazy to read all the pages, I'm curious on how exactly you are basing the tiers? Tools they have vs other chars? Tournament placings?

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Looking at your tier chart, the most common characters I face are all at the same tier:
Green Lantern, Aquaman, Deathstroke, Superman, and Batman

Now are they used frequently because they are top tier, or are they top tier because they have more players researching tech?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Killer Frost is totally top. Like 50% into a 50/50 that leads to even more damage, + bullshit slide (#voldomainsknowwhatitdo). I lol all day.

But on a cold day in hell do I believe Lex, Joker or Bane are that low. I'm actually terrified they'll get retarded buffs to compensate for unwillingness to try and start eating everyone. Really, I'm reading this tier list mostly as what characters are the easiest to use right now with the exception of a handful who I do see as top tier material, and Flash... I believe his position won't change a whole lot.
Bane is that low. :16Bit

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
-Hawkgirl
Hawkgirl is secret good.

And Black Adam loses to any character who can just stay in the air like a hooligan and stuffs his air normals with their own. Why do you think Joker does stand a chance vs him?

Reactions: RYX

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Looking at your tier chart, the most common characters I face are all at the same tier:
Green Lantern, Aquaman, Deathstroke, Superman, and Batman

Now are they used frequently because they are top tier, or are they top tier because they have more players researching tech?
Its because they are the easiest to learn and use unfortunately.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
What gimmick? You mean the trait cancels that are +1000000000000 that give room for safe 50/50's?

and how do you plan on getting close enough use these normals that have about 3 pixels worth of range? the only time you ever get to do that is after a vortex combo which makes it part of the vortex.

Vortex is the only thing that saves her from being bottom tier, straight up.

(slide is the gimmick, not the vortex)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
and how do you plan on getting close enough use these normals that have about 3 pixels worth of range? the only time you ever get to do that is after a vortex combo which makes it part of the vortex.

Vortex is the only thing that saves her from being bottom tier, straight up.

(slide is the gimmick, not the vortex)
All she needs to do is put out one good slide...just one, and you have to eat a mixup. I'm not disagreeing with her placement or anything, but to call what she has a gimmick is a little off simply because there is almost no risk in doing it. That was my only point.