What's new

General/Other - Summoner VS Quan Chi bat Vortex training

Noob
I blocked I GOT HANDS like 1 week into signing up for this site, and my TYM experience has been measurably better off for it, except when the ignore function manages to remove like 70+ related posts in a thread when you people, especially Rude, keep replying to him like he's people. STAHP IT

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I love how when the logic runs out, the personal attacks replace them. You didn't even try to contribute to the discussion in the thread that you just necro'd, instead content with trolling lol

The statement I made about Quan Chi was a very solid one, and agreed with by Tom Brady and many many other posters in this thread. Target me all you like just for delivering it the hardest, it's pretty blatant at this point that that the person who consistently does the best job of destroying your bias/poorly-concieved point of view with stronger, well delivered, logic is the person that they love to cry about the most :cool: That being said, you have like 25 posts, just like the last guy who randomly came into a thread and made a similar post, so at this point I'm just convinced you are disgruntled alt accounts. Also, if you truly did block me 1 after you signed up for this site, you literally blocked me 2 weeks before I made my very first post. I'd hazard a pretty confident guess that you are just someone logging back into their old alt to try troll your way through a grievance, and that you don't actually have me blocked at all.

Last edited:

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I love how when the logic runs out, the personal attacks replace them. You didn't even try to contribute to the discussion in the thread that you just necro'd, instead content with trolling lol

The statement I made about Quan Chi was a very solid one, and agreed with by Tom Brady and many many other posters in this thread. Target me all you like just for delivering it the hardest, it's pretty blatant at this point that that the person who consistently does the best job of destroying your bias/poorly-concieved point of view with stronger, well delivered, logic is the person that they love to cry about the most :cool: That being said, you have like 25 posts, just like the last guy who randomly came into a thread and made a similar post, so at this point I'm just convinced you are disgruntled alt accounts. Also, if you truly did block me 1 after you signed up for this site, you literally blocked me 2 weeks before I made my very first post. I'd hazard a pretty confident guess that you are just someone logging back into their old alt to try troll your way through a grievance, and that you don't actually have me blocked at all.

Never you worry, Hands. I will never block you.

This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

You and I are destined to do this forever.

I GOT HANDS

Never you worry, Hands. I will never block you.

This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

You and I are destined to do this forever.
Now that you mention it,

Quan Chi and Noob Saibot do look quite similar to Joker and Batman respectively

Noob
I'd hazard a pretty confident guess that you are just someone logging back into their old alt to try troll your way through a grievance, and that you don't actually have me blocked at all.
Except if you thought I was an old alt - it wouldn't explain why my join date is Apr 25, 2015. I haven't followed this thread at all until now, or your posts. They're ignored - but occasionally someone forgets to quote you and I have to unignore to see the context behind the statement because it seems weirdly out of place. I also can't see more than 198 of your dribbleposts in profile history anyway, so who knows when your first post was. \o/
Don't worry my child, keep frittering away constantly thinking that you're not the absolute epitome of everything people complain about when they think of these forums.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
If you remove the "unblockable" give him armour on EX rune. Because you'll kill quan if you make bat mid/take away mixup. which isnt actually even a mixup. he can only do oh/low on the NJP vortex which has numerous ways out. Otherwise its always Low/oh, which you just have to block properly.

I GOT HANDS

Except if you thought I was an old alt - it wouldn't explain why my join date is Apr 25, 2015. I haven't followed this thread at all until now, or your posts. They're ignored - but occasionally someone forgets to quote you and I have to unignore to see the context behind the statement because it seems weirdly out of place. I also can't see more than 198 of your dribbleposts in profile history anyway, so who knows when your first post was. \o/
Don't worry my child, keep frittering away constantly thinking that you're not the absolute epitome of everything people complain about when they think of these forums.
You can't see more than 198 posts of anyone's in the immediate profile, unless you you go to the back page and click to view more posts. Free knowledge.

Exactly how am I the epitome of what people complain about on these forums? Any explanation there, because that seems like a baseless attempt at an insult, or at best just a lack of understanding as to what people view as the negatives of tym (25 posts). I'd say that you are the unwitting definition of what the overwhelming people hate about on these forums, unknowledgable to the current topic, coming in here taking sides based on personal bias rather than anything to do with the matter at hand, and just making the forums in general a much worse place for people actually discussing competitive MK. I have a clearly defined point and purpose in this thread that I've backed up with game related knowledge and logic the entire way through. What's yours, other than trolling for an argument?

But thanks for confirming all my suspicions about you were right, as you clearly don't have me blocked, and are just being an upset little troll and likely alt account.