What's new

Vote on which defeated Battle Arena Character didn't get their "fair shake"

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I wouldn't mind Shazam gameplay but really, they should be giving all of the losers a breakdown since we won't see them until April.

Or a loser's battles where they fight each other. :3
they shoulda did that on the off weeks like this one

Reactions: RYX
You know what buggs me? Why wasn't it 2 out of 3? Or maybe 3 out of 5?
Is this supposed to be a competetive fighter or not? Jeez.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You know what buggs me? Why wasn't it 2 out of 3? Or maybe 3 out of 5?
Is this supposed to be a competetive fighter or not? Jeez.
Well considering people are getting launched into space and knocked through Phantom Zones, ass kicked by Darkseid...

You know how that goes. :p

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
I think Hawkgirl deserves this.
She was just announced, a powerful female fan favorite and then loses.

I would love to see more of her.

Lex:
Looked great, but they didn't really showoff some of his moves good enough. At one point he throws a little drone into the air, but Joker hits him and it disappears. We have no idea what it's purpose is still. Something tells me that we can't assume all his potential yet, but just a good amount of it.
Yeah, what was up with that little Phantasm ball floating around? I guess we don't know.

trufenix

bye felicia
Shazam did 3 combos and did more than Bane in general.
I posted this in the video thread. It's combos only but it gives you an idea of who's done what besides spam and get hit across all the "official" videos.

GA by far has seen the lion's share of real actual activity followed by Batman and healthy doses of Catwoman / Grundy. Everybody else is kind of neutral in the amount they've shown with GL, Deathstroke and Bane having next to nothing to show for themselves.