What's new

Vote on which defeated Battle Arena Character didn't get their "fair shake"

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Dude, Vil, that was...that was just a joke, man.

I'm sorry...
I don't do this comic book stuff. It was hard enough to tell-if-serious on this site before people started debating the outcomes of superhero fights.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't do this comic book stuff. It was hard enough to tell-if-serious on this site before people started debating the outcomes of superhero fights.
Here is y sinestrogen should beet soup man

..I'm sorry. ;_;

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
No idea why everyone's voting Shazam. I voted Harley, simply because putting her up against Wonder Woman is just plain unfair.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
No idea why everyone's voting Shazam. I voted Harley, simply because putting her up against Wonder Woman is just plain unfair.
We've seen quite a bit of Harley as compared to lots of the newer characters like Hawkgirl, Shazam, and Aquaman.

Also, I think the ones that should have won their matches have more of a right to a rematch or whatever.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
We've seen quite a bit of Harley as compared to lots of the newer characters like Hawkgirl, Shazam, and Aquaman.

Also, I think the ones that should have won their matches have more of a right to a rematch or whatever.
Yeah, but I like Harley lol.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I know, but I wish people would just say that they're voting for a character because they like them rather than trying to convince everyone that their character would totally win. I'm okay with someone voting against Lex because they like Joker more, but they shouldn't try to act like he would actually win in a fight.
I think the main problem, is that people saw this as "who would actually win" from the start, when it was never intended to be. It was always supposed to be a popularity contest. Even the Injustice twitter/facebook account stated in a reply to a fan that it's all about fans being able to pick their favorites. It's the fans that turned it into a comparison of skills/strengths. The "expert" analysis debates don't really help that either, but still, to me, it's pretty obvious something like this would have to be based on popularity/favoritism. People are going to naturally vote for who they like, and if it was based on probability of who would win, that makes the outcome even more obvious than the popularity method.

Bane and Hawkgirl stood out to me making me think "is that really all they got? MK tier gaps coming back."

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

EGGXI

Scary Bat
The amount of votes for Shazam and so little for Bane is sickening.
Not a bad idea voting for Shazam though, if we get a character trailer for Bane then chances are he'll be fighting the Bat or his villains, voting for a Shazam character trailer has the potential for Black Adam-ness. Maybe even his alt, so people can stop complaining...

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
(deep breath)

*ahem*

BANE!!!

It was rigged from the start.
First off, Batman's slinky rope interrupts the Bane Train? Really? NOTHING stops the Bane Train.
And that stage transfer? Please. There's no way that chump Wayne could hit Bane that hard to fly through that wall and cause that wreckage.
And to top it all off?
The icing on this fail-cake?
Bane broke Batman's SPINE and he gets up. What the Hell?
Who gets up without a fully functioning spinal column? Bane played a game of Jenga with that shit and this punk gets up and hits him with a CAR!
A FREAKING CAR!!! Can't fight man to man, so you gotta bring need for speed underground into this shit.
We all saw Batman's old parry super from trailers past, but he knew there was no way in Hell he was going to parry any of Banes punches, so now we have Xhibit's pimp my ride coming to the damn rescue like its arkham asylum all over again.

Weak!