What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember: Spooky needs you.

Edit: Ok Spooky has AMD, he doesn't need you; but Pig's stream could use a couple of extra subscribers.

Edit2: Aww ok fine. I can't bring myself to ask you not to be nice. We'll pay Toro $1.50 to generate the beef on your behalf.
that's a terrible cow pun and i hate you for it <3

Mr. Mileena, i voted for you, now where's my nude :p (does this mean we can go to vxg as a couple and get discounts on massages?)

Killphil L0rdoftheFLY @Pig_Of_the_hut BC_Rayman Reno_Racks

Thank you so SOOO much for this!
I can't even begin to describe how excited and emotional I am right now.
The kindness of this community never ceases to amaze me. We have Woundcowboy going, and you guys sponsoring me as well is too much to take in currently.

You give people opportunities to come out and compete, I nearly killed my self working and going o school overtime just to get to EVO>

Now, I don't feel bad or pressured to do so well. I am so happy Woundcowboy gets to go as well. Again, I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am.
I really appreciate what you guys do for this community. If I had the means for it, I would be contributing as well. If I manage to win some money at FInal Round, I would love to help out a player and donate for them to go out as well/

Thank you so much!!!
I am too hype right now!

Mike and Brant, you two are getting the biggest hugs ever! You too Reno, lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Killphil L0rdoftheFLY @Pig_Of_the_hut BC_Rayman Reno_Racks

Thank you so SOOO much for this!
I can't even begin to describe how excited and emotional I am right now.
The kindness of this community never ceases to amaze me. We have Woundcowboy going, and you guys sponsoring me as well is too much to take in currently.

You give people opportunities to come out and compete, I nearly killed my self working and going o school overtime just to get to EVO>

Now, I don't feel bad or pressured to do so well. I am so happy Woundcowboy gets to go as well. Again, I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am.
I really appreciate what you guys do for this community. If I had the means for it, I would be contributing as well. If I manage to win some money at FInal Round, I would love to help out a player and donate for them to go out as well/

Thank you so much!!!
I am too hype right now!

Mike and Brant, you two are getting the biggest hugs ever! You too Reno, lol
love you joe

CRUM

Noob
And btw I would like to congratulate WoundCowboy on getting the win. He really deserves the chance to further showcase his skills after the hype he provided at SCR. Outside of Tyrant I don't think there are many other players who are a constant threat even when you think you have their number. I would like wish him luck at Final Round and hope that he feels no pressure to win or anything. Just have fun with it Wound, you're an awesome player no matters where you place, and like I said, you deserve it.

And to Mr. Mileena. All of my bickering was nothing against you personally, although I don't think I said anything that should've insulted you anyway. I was simply making the case for Wound, who I thought had a borderline inspirational performance at SCR. I've had the chance to play both your Kitana and Sindel on PSN, and needless to say both of your characters are nothing short of godlike. I think it's awesome that BC_Rayman and Killphil are sending you to Final Round as well. I wish you luck as well and hope you have a fun experience at the tournament.

Also lastly I would like to thank both Reno_Racks and Pig Of The Hut for their contributions to the community. This whole voting thing turned out to be great hype and I'm even more exited than I was before to tune into Final Round as the hype ensues.

This community is awesome.

TL;DR .. CRUM out

And btw I would like to congratulate WoundCowboy on getting the win. He really deserves the chance to further showcase his skills after the hype he provided at SCR. Outside of Tyrant I don't think there are many other players who are a constant threat even when you think you have their number. I would like wish him luck at Final Round and hope that he feels no pressure to win or anything. Just have fun with it Wound, you're an awesome player no matters where you place, and like I said, you deserve it.

And to Mr. Mileena. All of my bickering was nothing against you personally, although I don't think I said anything that should've insulted you anyway. I was simply making the case for Wound, who I thought had a borderline inspirational performance at SCR. I've had the chance to play both your Kitana and Sindel on PSN, and needless to say both of your characters are nothing short of godlike. I think it's awesome that BC_Rayman and Killphil are sending you to Final Round as well. I wish you luck as well and hope you have a fun experience at the tournament.

Also lastly I would like to thank both Reno_Racks and Pig Of The Hut for their contributions to the community. This whole voting thing turned out to be great hype and I'm even more exited than I was before to tune into Final Round as the hype ensues.

This community is awesome.

TL;DR .. CRUM out
Haha, I was never offended. :p

And its bc rayman, killphil, reno, fly, and pig all sending me.
It's amazing as I posted in my previous post thanking them

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
so wound and mileena going? that sounds killer
it seems pig and others are taking the proper steps to ensure FR will be the best outcome it can be, that just goes to show you how badass this community is. if last years FR footage is not enough to get people hyped for this years tourny then let this alone be the motive. fucking good shit pig
-Renegade

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
so wound and mileena going? that sounds killer
it seems pig and others are taking the proper steps to ensure FR will be the best outcome it can be, that just goes to show you how badass this community is. if last years FR footage is not enough to get people hyped for this years tourny then let this alone be the motive. fucking good shit pig
-Renegade
Major credit goes to Killphil BC_Rayman and Reno_Racks

these guys are INCREDIBLE assets to the community and single handedly (together) made final round more hype than i imagined it could be

this will be ridiculously good

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I need to stop doing things irl. I miss all the fun stuff. Wound and Mil??????!?! Awesome! Too stoked for FR. Even if I'm not there I'm still 200% more hype for it now.