What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Please guys get the word out

www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut

winner of the voting contest will be announced on my stream tonight

PLEASE tweet this and do whatever you can

We have not only the winner to announce but a huge announcement all will want to hear. I promise

Reno will be landing on a plane in CA sometime around midnight, he will then tally the votes as well as another member of the community who is helping. All votes will be crosschecked and winner will be announced

You will definitely want to tune in for this

I will be playing online ps3/xbox360 till the winner is announced talking about the contest etc etc etc

@CURBOLICOUS
@xKhaoTikx
@Mr. Mileena
@WoundCowboy
@gross
@Death
@GamerBlake90
@Cat
@rev0lver
@LEGEND
@egp_wonderchef
tagging people involved and people who can spread word

GO VOTE NOW - YOU HAVE 7.5 HOURS left

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Looks like Wound is coming to ATL. How do you feel about that Pig?
ive said countless times i want the run back

people quickly forget i beat him at dallas 3-1, he beat me scr skin of his teeth on one bad read i made 2-1 final round

last time i checked im up 4-3

I feel good

and dont let the score tell you anything

it'll shock people

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Damn Gross passed Blake and Curbo? Crazy! ... ^_^
Blake does have sponsorship now I believe.. So hopefully we'll be seeing him at a few tournaments soon.

And only people that want to see more Kabal at FR will vote for Curbo :p

gdf

Noob
I'll vote for Mr Mileena because I need infinite runbacks from about 3 different games.

Additionally, he will bring the sexy to Atlanta. :p

EDIT: On a more personal note, he's always been a good person to play with, regardless of whether or not you were playing terrible, he won't shaft you or anything of the like. Just something I felt about him, I don't know the other people as well as I know him.

CRUM

Noob
Lol, gross is bodying everyone in the "votes that dont count" department

Noted. WoundCowboy, do you and your advocates have a counter offer for my vote?
If an offer of money is what you're looking for then you won't have it. You should vote for who YOU want to see at FR and not for which side is offering more money.

If an offer of money is what you're looking for then you won't have it. You should vote for who YOU want to see at FR and not for which side is offering more money.
why? i can vote however i choose. If people offer me money i'll take it. I dont personally benefit from either side winning, so if they want to win i'll accept the best offer on the table for my still open vote. #politics

CRUM

Noob
why? i can vote however i choose. If people offer me money i'll take it. I dont personally benefit from either side winning, so if they want to win i'll accept the best offer on the table for my still open vote. #politics
Then vote for Mr Mileena, but don't spend that dollar all in one place. You gotta spread it around.