What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
here's proof i havent voted yet:
file://localhost/Users/danielname/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202013-03-06%20at%207.05.53%20PM.png
Hehe, you can't link a file from your localhost, you have to upload it somewhere -- *fires DJ L Toro*

CRUM

Noob
multiple comments, most active campaigning for cowboy (after himself) and you wont let it go... idk man you tell me. objectively it seems like you do.
What does campaigning for Cowboy have to do with your asinine obsession with making money from this? You're the only one who's doing it. And take note about the fact that the person who originally posted that proposal hasn't even responded to you.

WoundCowboy, I wish I was Shang Tsung so I can morph into your sexy self.

This is clearly a sexiness biased vote. It isn't fair because you're just way too hot, like I can't even compete with such a fine man such as yourself.

lol <3
Gratz Wound, you clearly won this :)

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
WoundCowboy, I wish I was Shang Tsung so I can morph into your sexy self.

This is clearly a sexiness biased vote. It isn't fair because you're just way too hot, like I can't even compete with such a fine man such as yourself.

lol <3
Gratz Wound, you clearly won this :)
Lol, well I am not considering it a win just yet. I can only hope to match your hotness ;)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I am immune to this. I am just too nice and classy.
Remember: Spooky needs you.

Edit: Ok Spooky has AMD, he doesn't need you; but Pig's stream could use a couple of extra subscribers.

Edit2: Aww ok fine. I can't bring myself to ask you not to be nice. We'll pay Toro $1.50 to generate the beef on your behalf.

Remember: Spooky needs you.

Edit: Ok Spooky has AMD, he doesn't need you; but Pig's stream could use a couple of extra subscribers.

Edit2: Aww ok fine. I can't bring myself to ask you not to be nice. We'll pay Toro $1.50 to generate the beef on your behalf.
That is correct. I am Queen of this community, and I shall have my followers commit those atrocious acts for me.

I could never be mean ;__________;