What's new

Vote 3 characters you want as part of the 19 Char DLC - let's show NRS who we want! PART A

Which of those characters you want as DLC?

• Ash (Evil Dead)

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Ashrah

Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Batman

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Blaze

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Bo RaiCho

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Cyrax

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Daegon

• Dairou

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darrius

• Doom Marine

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Drahmin

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Ermac

Votes: 52 38.8%
  • Ferra/Torr

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Forest Fox

• Fujin

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Goro

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Havik

Votes: 55 41.0%
  • Hotaru

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Hsu Hao

• Hydro

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Hydro (Cyber)

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Jarek

• Joker (DC Comics)

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Kai

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Khameleion (Female)

• Khameleon (Male)

• Kintaro

Votes: 11 8.2%
  • Kira

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Kobra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Yes, I know that most if not all the DLC is probably already decided. In case it isn't however ...

Shang Tsung is confirmed, so you don't get to vote for him.

Guests from previous games will never happen again, so don't bother.

This Part A - Part B has other 30 characters.

3 characters. Go.

EDIT: Once enough data is gathered, a third, final poll will be posted where the 30 most asked for characters will compete to see which is the most requested on these forums (the other 30 will be removed from the poll).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35141

First nrs randomly disregards him even though he was one of earthrealms best defenders, now he doesn't even make a list with guys like hsu hao, darrius, jarek and kobra.

I'll take my sword and blindfold somewhere else.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
qft.

anyway, this list is weird
I placed every single MK character who wasn't in MK11 but was more or less playable or somewhat famous in previous entries or other spin-offs.
Half of the characters are in Part A, the other Half in Part B.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Just. this.

Waiting for part 2 so I can vote for Tanya in spite of her obviously not making it.
Part B is already available!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Smoke OUT again smh /s
Btw i voted 4 Ermac, Goro and Kira (whoever that is)

Shibui

Smoky & Bloody
I voted based on her looks tbh, but yeah i could see her making it

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Ash, Joker and Fujin, since they already 100% confirmed due the leaks ..... this pool make more sense for the rest of KP 2 and future KP 3, if each one end having 6 characters each .... the 8 leaked DLC characters ((Nightwolf, Fujin, Sindel, Sheeva, Ash, Joker, Spawn and Terminator) plus Shang Tsung , 9 total, fits all in: KP1 (6 chars) + 3 on KP 2 remaining then + 3 others chars in KP 2 to fill the 6 numbers .... plus 6 more left in the last KP3 ... 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 chars in 3 KP .... Shao Kahn is already DLC , the 19th. If this carries some logic, then, outside the 9 we already know, more Shao Kahn, we had to speculate about another 9 spots in future DLC release, that at this point can be anyone from MK universe , seriously ! :D

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Who said those 19 dlc items consist of characters only?

Could also include stages or other stuff.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Ash, Joker and Fujin, since they already 100% confirmed due the leaks ..... this pool make more sense for the rest of KP 2 and future KP 3, if each one end having 6 characters each .... the 8 leaked DLC characters ((Nightwolf, Fujin, Sindel, Sheeva, Ash, Joker, Spawn and Terminator) plus Shang Tsung , 9 total, fits all in: KP1 (6 chars) + 3 on KP 2 remaining then + 3 others chars in KP 2 to fill the 6 numbers .... plus 6 more left in the last KP3 ... 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 chars in 3 KP .... Shao Kahn is already DLC , the 19th. If this carries some logic, then, outside the 9 we already know, more Shao Kahn, we had to speculate about another 9 spots in future DLC release, that at this point can be anyone from MK universe , seriously ! :D
Thought about that, but until they're 100% confirmed, we can vote to let NRS know what we want - since they check this website occasionally.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Who said those 19 dlc items consist of characters only?

Could also include stages or other stuff.
Stages, gear and skins have separate code letters in the file. All characters are under the EXP codename, as well as those 19 DLC entries. They're (potential) character placeholders.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
So far, Part A is a bloodbath between Havik, Fujin and Ermac.

Part B is a little less intense, with many characters coveting first place (Smoke, Sindel, Sektor, Reptile and Nightwolf), but none gathering a large number of votes.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Havik gives way to Fujin who takes 1st place, while Cyrax is slowly creeping on the first three characters!

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Cyrax, Ermac and Fujin for me.

Ashrah, Havik and Hotaru if I could pick 3 runners up. My boi Hotaru could be sick if done right, how the fuck does he have one vote?