What's new

Vote 3 characters you want as part of the 19 Char DLC - let's show NRS who we want! PART B

Which of the following characters should be part of the 19 DLC?

• Kung Jin

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 18 8.8%
  • Mavado

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Meat

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Mileena

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • Mokap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moloch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motaro

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Nightwolf

Votes: 37 18.1%
  • Nitara

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Onaga

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Pennywise

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Quan Chi

Votes: 18 8.8%
  • Rain

Votes: 56 27.5%
  • Reiko

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • Reptile

Votes: 46 22.5%
  • Robocop

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Sareena

Votes: 29 14.2%
  • Sektor

Votes: 33 16.2%
  • Sheeva

Votes: 22 10.8%
  • Shinnok

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Shujinko

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Sindel

Votes: 42 20.6%
  • Smoke / Enenra

Votes: 62 30.4%
  • Stryker

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Sub Zero (Cyber)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Takeda

Votes: 20 9.8%
  • Taven

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Terminator

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Tremor

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Yes, I know that most if not all the DLC is probably already decided. In case it isn't however ...

Shang Tsung is confirmed, so you don't get to vote for him.

Guests from previous games will never happen again, so don't bother.

This is Part B. Part A has other 30 characters.

3 characters. Go.

EDIT: Once enough data is gathered, a third, final poll will be posted where the 30 most asked for characters will compete to see which is the most requested on these forums (the other 30 will be removed from the poll).

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
Wait, where is stated there are 19 DLCs? Last thing I knew there were 9 confirmed ones plus Shao Kahn and we know them all, with possibility of 3 more for 2 x 6 character packs.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Wait, where is stated there are 19 DLCs? Last thing I knew there were 9 confirmed ones plus Shao Kahn and we know them all, with possibility of 3 more for 2 x 6 character packs.
There are people who used Cheat Engine on the PC version and discovered 19 DLC character placeholders, as also the option to buy a 3rd Kombat Pack.

Yxng Raijin

Cosmic Despot
I'm honestly happy with whatever they choose. I'm not hard to please. Just been missin my dude since Armageddon. Got godlike with him in Deception.

My question is, if the Terminator is included what are they going to do with internal things such as organs & brains?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I'm honestly happy with whatever they choose. I'm not hard to please. Just been missin my dude since Armageddon. Got godlike with him in Deception.

My question is, if the Terminator is included what are they going to do with internal things such as organs & brains?
It's going to be interesting to see, though I suspect they'll treat his skeleton just like Sektor's and Cyrax's.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm

Yxng Raijin

Cosmic Despot
It's going to be interesting to see, though I suspect they'll treat his skeleton just like Sektor's and Cyrax's.
The Cyber Lin Kuei have brains though.
I'm assuming the Terminator will be a T-800 or something along those lines and they didn't have any organic material aside from the skin grown over their Endoskeleton. The only Terminator that Skynet ever created that had organs was that mystery model that boyo from Avatar played in Terminator: Salvation.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
They could just make the brain look like a mess of wires with a little bit of texture change. Still, it's going to look weird when Baraka will Fatality a Terminator.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
The true daughter of Shao Kahn is dominating the poll, being the only character so far with votes reaching the double digits.

Doesnt kitana have a variant with mileenas moves? Id say that gives mileena about as much of a chance of being in the game as hsu hao or drahmin