What's new

Viscant vs LowTierGod money match (must watch)

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
was only able to watch a few minutes because ltg got on my nerves. so viscant called him a bitch which i agree with. was i the only one who noticed it you add a B to his name and switch the letters it becomes LG(B)T? low god bitch tier? lolol

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Yo that pop-off was legendary. Viscant went in so hard. That post match interview sounded like it was going to stay professional up until "One day you'll forget what happened here [...]". That sudden switch in tone killed me.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Whoa, whoa, whoa...let's get something straight here. DSP was actually a very good ST player.

Also, I like how everyone is STILL trying to say Viscant was in the wrong for retaliating. Viscant never did ANYTHING to LTG. LTG started the shitstorm and took it way too far. I'm sorry, but he deserved every moment of it, and in all honesty, I don't think Viscant was wrong for it.
I have heard that DSP was very good at ST. Didn't mean to generalize. I just know he's terrible at SF4 and his videos are unwatchable due to his complaints/excuses.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I'll leave you with one of the things he said:

"Even though Viscant said all this shit, he's a decent player, simple as that. I'm not going to come here and completely bash him, I've done enough of that on Twitter..."

What did Viscant have to say?

"There's gonna come a point where you forget about what happened, and you're gonna wanna come back at me, and you're gonna wanna wash the taste of my dick out of your mouth.....I'm too old to be playing with a child....Go back to the McDonalds that you work at..."

Yeah dat respect.
Wow, with selective out of context quoting like that, you could definitely get a job working for FOX News.

And also, that pop off you quoted was soooooo deserved and badass, how could you see that as a negative thing?

coolwhip

Noob
Wow, with selective out of context quoting like that, you could definitely get a job working for FOX News.

And also, that pop off you quoted was soooooo deserved and badass, how could you see that as a negative thing?
You should read more of his posts... He's a bit of, shall we say, a contrarian. Apparently LTG calling Viscant a meth addict, a virgin, making fun of his looks (the ultimate childish act), the way he dresses etc...is totally fine.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

Hypocrite much? Criticizing me for selective quoting then choosing to ignore this part of my quote:
Youphemism said:
I'm not saying LTG is in the right or anything by the way if that argument was to ever come up, I'm just making a point about how Viscant isn't all in the right like some of the posts in this thread seem to insinuate.
You should read more of his posts... He's a bit of, shall we say, a contrarian. Apparently LTG calling Viscant a meth addict, a virgin, making fun of his looks (the ultimate childish act), the way he dresses etc...is totally fine.
Oh do explain how my posts are contradictory. Look at the above quote too.

Youphemism

Contrarian =/= contradictory. English is my third language and I know the difference.
I mean explain how my posts are contradictory to what others think.

Yeah, totally mean that.

Last edited:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Hypocrite much? Criticizing me for selective quoting then choosing to ignore this part of my quote:
I wasn't ignoring it at all. I agree with you there, just didn't bring it up because I was only contesting the part where you said LTG was respectful post-match because he really wasn't.
I completely agree with you that Viscant didn't act perfectly.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Calling someone black is not racist, are you always supposed to say "African American"? Fuck that. He just wanted to confuse people into thinking black is now a racist word. I am glad Viscant won even though he acknowledges that he is trash at that game.

After LTG got downloaded in all 3 matchups he tried to be the nice guy. He needs to quit this persona in general, he deserves 0 respect. He either has to stick with his shitty persona or abandon it. Not be an asshole in the beginning and then after he gets downloaded he goes "I don't have real beef with you" and the race card. Being abusive online and not expecting to be called out on it IRL is idiotic.
Pulling out the race card, low tier move.

Black isnt a racist word, shit like that pisses me off to no end, major sign of weakness.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I have heard that DSP was very good at ST. Didn't mean to generalize. I just know he's terrible at SF4 and his videos are unwatchable due to his complaints/excuses.
From what I understand his complaining and excuses in SFIV are just for views. He did actually complain in the ST days, but from what I've heard, it wasn't like his videos now.

Youphemism

I wasn't ignoring it at all. I agree with you there, just didn't bring it up because I was only contesting the part where you said LTG was respectful post-match because he really wasn't.
I completely agree with you that Viscant didn't act perfectly.
Fair enough, it's just kind of funny that you told me I was on some FOX News level of selective quoting (ouch by the way *cries*) when you selectively quoted me lol

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Fair enough, it's just kind of funny that you told me I was on some FOX News level of selective quoting (ouch by the way *cries*) when you selectively quoted me lol
Haha sorry, thought you would know I was joking.
And only because yours was like a comparison post of the two players that's all

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
It was hype but I don't like it when when people bring in peoples looks and private live's in the trash talk, no need for that. That's why I am glad viscant one. @Filipino Man I am not being funny I don't no you but why are coaching someone in a high stakes money match? Surely its down to the players if its gone that far.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
From what I understand his complaining and excuses in SFIV are just for views. He did actually complain in the ST days, but from what I've heard, it wasn't like his videos now.
Yes, he plays a character. Just like Francis.

(A really shitty character, admittedly)

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
It was hype but I don't like it when when people bring in peoples looks and private live's in the trash talk, no need for that. That's why I am glad viscant one. @Filipino Man I am not being funny I don't no you but why are coaching someone in a high stakes money match? Surely its down to the players if its gone that far.
I hated the coaching too. If it comes down to a grudge match, where they just want to decide out of the two who is the better player, then neither of them should be receiving help and additional knowledge from other players.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I hated the coaching too. If it comes down to a grudge match, where they just want to decide out of the two who is the better player, then neither of them should be receiving help and additional knowledge from other players.
To his credit, when the match was tied 6-6 someone tried to tell Viscant something and he shooed them away saying "I got this". And he indeed did have it.