What's new

VIENNALITY Viewers Guide + Bracket

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
You're a madman :p
That's my final form bro
In my book you are a winner
Awww thank you :D

Honestly I'm not salty at all (maybe against Boki as I fucked myself over as I did not know I had meter )

But Me and @Harukaze was so close he did really well and he deserved to beat me so I'm not mad about being 1 away from 8th but Top 8 was very unpredictable which was really interesting

But all in all it was good shit I'll give more shouts outs when I'm home

Last edited:

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Good stuff to tekkenmaster ,he had that vs madzin and he could have got his runback from the eu cup vs foxy.
TekkenMaster, Madzin & Foxy Grampa all played well in the tournament. @ienjoywinning TekkenMaster will also participate in Hypespoting this week. so be sure to expect Hype matches from him. i only wish if he faced Foxy in the tournament, that match would have been super hype

st9rm

viennality.com
thank you once again to everyone involved, wether it was competing, helping out, organizing, or just supporting the event
this was from the community for the community and i can't be happier about the outcome

congratulations to the top8 and to everyone participating

see you @ viennality 2k17

(i'll do a write up today or tomorrow)
excuse my drunk speeches, i had to do it though:DOGE

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
I enjoyed the hell out of bizzles jaqui. Especially the match against boki with those walk back reactions on bokis teleports.. That stuff was nuts.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
thank you once again to everyone involved, wether it was competing, helping out, organizing, or just supporting the event
this was from the community for the community and i can't be happier about the outcome

congratulations to the top8 and to everyone participating

see you @ viennality 2k17

(i'll do a write up today or tomorrow)
excuse my drunk speeches, i had to do it though:DOGE
Get your hands off the Beer man :DOGE...

Seriously tho, cant give you enough props for how well the tournament was organized. Thanks a Lot bro ;)

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
sick event, stream was all good, storm did great putting this all together.

love seeing nivek play. one of my fave players, also every time tekken master shows up he does sick, v impressive

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Great tournament great experience.

I met a new scene of players that are all sick guys, the Austrian dudes are excellent, and you have THE BEST space I've ever seen in the form of the dojo.

Tournament ran really well, loads of hype moments, so many nationalities involved. The vibe in the venue was really good too. Would attend again :)

Definite improvement from certain players too such as Mitsuownes and The Bizzle. Mitsus run was probably one of the best things I've seen lol.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
God this tournament was godlike, I'm sad I couldn't make it for casuals tonight though :( I'll make a thread at some point with shoutouts but man the European community is just too damn cool. We play the game for the game and the characters and the community damn it and the passion really shows whether it's st9rm making drunk speeches (another one of which he gave to Vak and I for so long we missed half of top 8 :D) or Mitsuownes accidentally shoving over his chair from the sheer force of his shout when he popped off making top 8 hahaha. I feel dumb for how I lost considering how I played throughout most of the tournament but brain farts are brain farts and I'll have a better chance this weekend at Hypespotting (which BLOWUP TO EVERYONE FOR NOT COMING TO). 17th isn't the worst thing considering it's my first competition against the best of the European scene and I won all my pool matches so I guess I'm happy with how I played up until then. Anyway I can't wait to see everyone again and hope to meet more of you soon!

Also I'm winning Divekick next year fuck you all.