What's new

VIENNALITY Viewers Guide + Bracket

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Guys, regarding the preparty tomorrow:

If you have any question, like how you get to the dojo, feel free to drop me a line. I try to help you out as good as I can.

You can also have my WhatsApp number, even though I won't post it in public. ;-)

I gotta work until like 3 pm, then get ready and help with preparations for saturday. But I'll be at our local virtual dojo by 7 pm and try to get the party going!

Btw ask Jupe what partying with me results in! :)

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Guys, regarding the preparty tomorrow:

If you have any question, like how you get to the dojo, feel free to drop me a line. I try to help you out as good as I can.

You can also have my WhatsApp number, even though I won't post it in public. ;-)

I gotta work until like 3 pm, then get ready and help with preparations for saturday. But I'll be at our local virtual dojo by 7 pm and try to get the party going!

Btw ask Jupe what partying with me results in! :)
What time does the party end? I won't be there before 11 :(

jokey77

Character Loyalist
What time does the party end? I won't be there before 11 :(
I am positive that there will still be plenty of people to play with by then. I am gonna stay until around midnight, I think!

just go sure that you are sober on saturday! :)

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
guys, just heard that @SaSSolino had a car crash while he was heading to the Airport :(.

he said he's fine, but we're still unsure if he's gonna make it to Vienna for the tourney

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I keep hoping real life will slow down so that I can attend one of these one day :( But it's gonna be sweet to be able to watch hopefully most of it in my time zone!

WATCHD0G

Noob
I keep hoping real life will slow down so that I can attend one of these one day :( But it's gonna be sweet to be able to watch hopefully most of it in my time zone!
I hear you bro...real life hasn't slowed enough for me to practice let alone attend a tourney lol

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
So pissed of I cant make it this time either. I rly will try to make it to the next international tournament. It would be so hype to meet u guys and play some crazy offline sets. Good luck to u all. @Jupe I hope u beat those scrubs ;)