What's new

VIENNALITY Viewers Guide + Bracket

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
God this tournament was godlike, I'm sad I couldn't make it for casuals tonight though :( I'll make a thread at some point with shoutouts but man the European community is just too damn cool. We play the game for the game and the characters and the community damn it and the passion really shows whether it's st9rm making drunk speeches (another one of which he gave to Vak and I for so long we missed half of top 8 :D) or Mitsuownes accidentally shoving over his chair from the sheer force of his shout when he popped off making top 8 hahaha. I feel dumb for how I lost considering how I played throughout most of the tournament but brain farts are brain farts and I'll have a better chance this weekend at Hypespotting (which BLOWUP TO EVERYONE FOR NOT COMING TO). 17th isn't the worst thing considering it's my first competition against the best of the European scene and I won all my pool matches so I guess I'm happy with how I played up until then. Anyway I can't wait to see everyone again and hope to meet more of you soon!

Also I'm winning Divekick next year fuck you all.
You are a happy dude!

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
niveks block stagger on wake up is my new thing tbh. also how many ppl confirmed for hypespotting? rumor is not many

Thank you everyone !

The tournament has recieved great feedback, I'm glad about that since i know me and the dojo guys worked hard to give you guys a taste of how Austrians do Fighting Games!
Hope to see you all again at Viennality 2.

Congratulations to @A F0xy Grampa for Winning the Tournament ! ( And sitting on the ground so other players have a chair. It was really great to meet you.)

I didn't make it out my pool but shoutous to @Smascer @Bronco_Kozak @tekkenmaster @Zalarus @reddo and @nindo.

Until the next Major ! ( not hypespotting tho :( )

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
That's my final form bro

Awww thank you :D

Honestly I'm not salty at all (maybe against Boki as I fucked myself over as I did not know I had meter )

But Me and @Harukaze was so close he did really well and he deserved to beat me so I'm not mad about being 1 away from 8th but Top 8 was very unpredictable which was really interesting

But all in all it was good shit I'll give more shouts outs when I'm home
Man that choke was as bad as my njp. Rip :(
Edit: great sets brother

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Joking aside I want to give proper shout out to @st9rm as this weekend is going to be extremely difficult to top as you know I was down from the week you announced it and you did a fucking hell of a job promoting it, really good shit bro you looked insanely happy too well deserved
Everybody had a good time

It's also one of the most humbling feelings when you have EUs absalute best supporting you through your fights that's why it hurts that much more when you lose ha

Everybody was too fucking nice it's crazy.

Top 8 was insane with my man fucking Bizzle killing shit I told you that you would make top 8 :D

Congrats to Foxy for winning what I believe is the most stacked and highest level tourney EU had ever had.

The players where hype, the matches where hype, the stream was hype the crowd was hype, everything wasfucking hype

There is so many people I want to tag and give a shout but there's so many I fear I'll forget some :D

Thanks for the experience guys.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Joking aside I want to give proper shout out to @st9rm as this weekend is going to be extremely difficult to top as you know I was down from the week you announced it and you did a fucking hell of a job promoting it, really good shit bro you looked insanely happy too well deserved
Everybody had a good time

It's also one of the most humbling feelings when you have EUs absalute best supporting you through your fights that's why it hurts that much more when you lose ha

Everybody was too fucking nice it's crazy.

Top 8 was insane with my man fucking Bizzle killing shit I told you that you would make top 8 :D

Congrats to Foxy for winning what I believe is the most stacked and highest level tourney EU had ever had.

The players where hype, the matches where hype, the stream was hype the crowd was hype, everything wasfucking hype

There is so many people I want to tag and give a shout but there's so many I fear I'll forget some :D

Thanks for the experience guys.
Dude I dunno what it is but your commentary was fantastic

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I had it on and off all day, then went back and watched what I missed. This was a great tournament to watch, hype matches, hype players, hype audience. MKX really shined today thanks to @st9rm and the whole scene.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
the player intros with 300 music was the best :D
that kitana cosplay was the best part, the stream had such a good viewing angle :DOGE

God this tournament was godlike, I'm sad I couldn't make it for casuals tonight though :( I'll make a thread at some point with shoutouts but man the European community is just too damn cool. We play the game for the game and the characters and the community damn it and the passion really shows whether it's st9rm making drunk speeches (another one of which he gave to Vak and I for so long we missed half of top 8 :D) or Mitsuownes accidentally shoving over his chair from the sheer force of his shout when he popped off making top 8 hahaha. I feel dumb for how I lost considering how I played throughout most of the tournament but brain farts are brain farts and I'll have a better chance this weekend at Hypespotting (which BLOWUP TO EVERYONE FOR NOT COMING TO). 17th isn't the worst thing considering it's my first competition against the best of the European scene and I won all my pool matches so I guess I'm happy with how I played up until then. Anyway I can't wait to see everyone again and hope to meet more of you soon!

Also I'm winning Divekick next year fuck you all.
bitch please, Divekick is my jam

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Great tournament great experience.

I met a new scene of players that are all sick guys, the Austrian dudes are excellent, and you have THE BEST space I've ever seen in the form of the dojo.

Tournament ran really well, loads of hype moments, so many nationalities involved. The vibe in the venue was really good too. Would attend again :)

Definite improvement from certain players too such as Mitsuownes and The Bizzle. Mitsus run was probably one of the best things I've seen lol.
Was really nice to meet you and madzin

You're a super chill dude and Madzin is super cool :)

Would love to meet you guys again, and all of the amazing people who took part in this tournament

Aldo congrats for the win. Crathen got you good tho :p