What's new

Discussion Variation Tier List (Post Patch)

Rate The List

Votes: 2 4.0%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 12 24.0%

Votes: 6 12.0%

Votes: 7 14.0%

Votes: 6 12.0%

Votes: 3 6.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 1 (You have to be trolling)

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

Wigy

There it is...
Yup, keep downplaying Bo, you'll all regret it once you feel the mix.

Also still no Tempest Lao like c'mon.
Bo is pretty free to some characters. Which bumps him down a lot

That being said i dont think he would ever be a writeoff for winning a major cause he can take about 80% for a bar fairly easily

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Disagree with Possessed, Kitana, Full Auto, and Liu Kang but i respect your opinion.
Possessed is debatable, but Kitana, Full Auto, and Liu Kang for sure. Reptile's zoning has so many holes and weaknesses. Much easier to get in. Hell, his forceballs are punishable from full screen

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Possessed is debatable, but Kitana, Full Auto, and Liu Kang for sure. Reptile's zoning has so many holes and weaknesses. Much easier to get in. Hell, his forceballs are punishable from full screen
Possessed isn't a zoner.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
DN = A
Kobu = B+
Pyromancer = A+

I dont understand the DN underestimating but anyways, Tanyas current tier placement should be higher

Last edited:

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
And the thing that makes Cryomancer really good isn't the tick throws. If he does a lot of F12 tick, F42 tick and stuff like that, he's gonna get his ass kicked. B3 tick is easily his most useful and least gimmicky tick. Most of the command grabs will/should come from the neutral, not telegraphed off of shitty strings.

He's good because if he knocks you down and gets the momentum he is going to rape you, he can suffocate you in the corner, and he has some of if not the best mixing potential in the game right now, especially with the inclusion of B3 tick.
His command grab range is slept on veeeery hard. I can't remember how far exactly but I want to say around d4 max range.