What's new

USSF4 Both Ultras Rumour.

Sasuga

Noob
MAPUSA: Where did you read the rumor?

I'm not sure I would like this or not. I play Juri and I don't care for U2 anyway. FSE engine forever. ^_^

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I was under the impression that everybody is getting a 3rd ultra. So would all 3 be available? That would make the game kind of silly IMO

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I was under the impression that everybody is getting a 3rd ultra. So would all 3 be available? That would make the game kind of silly IMO
As far as I heard, it was just the option for both ultras.

The more I think about it, the more I believe the double ultra option will pretty much be the best option for every character in most matchups.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
As far as I heard, it was just the option for both ultras.

The more I think about it, the more I believe the double ultra option will pretty much be the best option for every character in most matchups.
Well I personally would love to see a 3rd ultra and it makes sense. SF3, every version had a new ultra, why not this version? And maybe I'm being biased, but I would like for Bison to get a 3rd ultra:(

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Well I personally would love to see a 3rd ultra and it makes sense. SF3, every version had a new ultra, why not this version? And maybe I'm being biased, but I would like for Bison to get a 3rd ultra:(
A third ultra would be nice, for sure, but I honestly like the idea of both ultras more. Not to mention, I think at this point, a third ultra for most characters would be filler. SF3's choice between 3 supers was a bigger deal because the amount of super meter changed with each super, so there was a much higher strategic choice behind it, because it affected your EX moves as well. Ultra meter stays the same, regardless of the ultra chosen.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
THTB True, but I think it would also go a long way as balancing some chars into the mid tier or maybe even push them top, if they had an ultra that was really good. However, I do agree that 2 ultras would be a nice change of pace