What's new

USSF4 Both Ultras Rumour.

I've read that rumor. I don't know how I feel about it lol. I mean it sounds awesome for the characters I use but it also has the potential to create some imbalance issues.

I also see it as an indirect nerf to characters with only 1 good Ultra tbh.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I'm not a huge SF fan, so I can't speak to how it would affect the metagame, but I feel like I would like that change. Having more options is always a good thing.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I think it would be a good idea tbh. It would pretty much be a universal buff, Zangief and T. Hawk being the first that come to mind that would greatly benefit from this.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
PND_Mustard
the thing is people read too much, then they have the illusion that they played games for years lol
did you get what i mean mustard? i know my english is bad :c
i get it yeah, i don't think that's the case though, a month isn't a bad amount of time if you're new to something, it only sounds smaller because of how old the game actually is. :p

i get it yeah, i don't think that's the case though, a month isn't a bad amount of time if you're new to something, it only sounds smaller because of how old the game actually is. :p
i think that is a general thing, for example people compare st akuma with igau scorpion even though they dont have any clue about st lol.
and so on near every day i find out such things :D .i played qwark on ssf4 and yes he is learning the basics.

on topic: i would love if capcom gives ussf4 an turbo mode like in Sf alpha 3 <33

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i think that is a general thing, for example people compare st akuma with igau scorpion even though they dont have any clue about st lol.
and so on near every day i find out such things :D .i played qwark on ssf4 and yes he is learning the basics.

on topic: i would love if capcom gives ussf4 an turbo mode like in Sf alpha 3 <33
haha true, i just hope USF4 gets something groundbreaking to make it exciting again.