What's new

USF4 5th character revealed.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Also, everyone calling Capcom lazy should check out some of the animations in old NRS games and piece together the similarities.
^^^^^^^^

I think the community are also forgetting who they were rooting for before Freddy was revealed to be the final DLC character for MK9. :p

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm not surprised in the slightest. I don't expect Capcom to add characters like Q until the next installment. SFV or w/e. Ultra is just something to play in the meantime. Giving us SFxT characters is their way of being like, "sorry you didn't like that game, but here, you can still use some characters lol."

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
well back in the day color swaps was more accepted because of space limitations. USF4 is literally sfxt backgrounds and characters pasted into the game. They've been hyping up a new character for a year to have it only be cammy with new charge moves.
How do you explain Tekken, though?

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I'm annoyed that they've reused Cammy's assets so heavily. I realize that it fits the storyline, but I'm still annoyed. I wish they would've at least changed her neutral standing animation. That said, despite my disappointment, her moves and playstyle actually seem quite unique and interesting. I bet she'll end up incredibly fun to play.

I'm still looking forward to Poison the most, but at least Evilcammy looks intriguing. Poison was the one thing that I truly loved about SFxT... the entire time I played that game, it was basically just to play her. And the whole time I kept saying to myself, "she really feels like a SF4 character."

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Also, everyone calling Capcom lazy should check out some of the animations in old NRS games and piece together the similarities.
For a few things yes, but if you're referring to MK9 normals/chains that are similar to those of MK2 and UMK3, it's different. Those are throwbacks.

The only real copy/paste case I'd make for NRS is Scorpion. But AT LEAST he got 2 new moves and a new Super in Injustice. Hugo , Rolento and Elena are all copy/paste from SFxT and 3s and it's looking like there are no changes whatsoever. Why doesn't CAPCOM ever change Ultras and Supers?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I remember super guile and super honda...that is all. :p
Two characters who were strong in a certain point and time in SFIV's lifespan.

LBSH, how well do you think these two would have fared if players knew what we know now?