What's new

USF4 5th character revealed.

Juffalo

Noob
For all the arbitrary shitting this community does on street fighter I hope you all can appreciate how hilarious this is. this hyped up "new" character is a clone of probably the most hated character in the game.

This is some S tier trolling on Capcom's part.

Looks like Max was sort of right. It's one of Bison's "Doll" clones. With an emphasis on clone, it's just an evil version of Cammy with a mask. At least Max's choice wouldn't have been a total carbon copy of Cammy.

Also R.Mika at the start of the video? Way to troll Capcom, a lot of people wanted her in SF4 from day 1, including some of your own people.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
They could have just made a game with all characters from SFA series and SFIII series just like Mortal Kombat Armageddon and everyone will be happy.

They could have just made a game with all characters from SFA series and SFIII series just like Mortal Kombat Armageddon and everyone will be happy.
Fuck even a guest fighter like Cole would have been better than this "new" one, and this is coming from someone who is always open to new characters.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm not sure why, but this reveal's caused a lot of butthurt, can't be worse than the Scorpion reveal in Injustice.

Kind of is.

For Scorpion we had that "leak" list and it wasn't some super hyped character. Fifth character has been hyped for months with hardly any clues beyond "a character that's never been in a fighter" and "female". In the end she turns out to be "Cammy Plus".

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Fuck even a guest fighter like Cole would have been better than this "new" one, and this is coming from someone who is always open to new characters.
Yeah Cole was not bad, I liked his play style with all the electricity. I hope they add Rorschach from watchmen in MK10 though.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
I don't understand why people see a couple similar moves, get angry and start calling her a "character clone". I don't really see a problem with that unless its like a pure carbon copy.