What's new

[UPDATED WITH MP3 DOWNLOAD] Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 13: Martian Manhunter

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut FYI, I'm 95% sure that Dell printers are just rebranded Lexmark printers. So... yeah. Just a heads up.
I was appalled at a company charging me $80.00 for their screw up or any technical support

I suggest anyone before buying a printer or any computer do investigation w their technical support services

Pig Of The Hut

Also OP updated w following info

What was discussed in this exclusive MMH episode:

- The thoughts of MMH being labeled as the "Kabal" of Injustice

- Some movement options that can be used against MMH overhead teleport

- MMH Match Ups

- The number of MMH players currrently being underrated

- What are his most lopsided advantage match ups?

- Complete MMH match up chart run through briefly by REO

- MMH having no losing match ups and people mistakenly labeling his 5-5s as "hard"

- MMH potentially having 26 advantage match ups for the future discussed!?

- MMH potentially having just 3 even match ups for the future discussed!?

- Small touch on MMH being the ultimate pocket character for tournaments

- How many players will be flocking to MMH because use of ease and effectiveness

- SonicBoomBrad's Match Up Chart and why he is not using REO's MMH chart that he made

- Brief talk on some DoomsDay exploits

Pig Of The Hut

Am I mentioned in the podcast at all?
Yes

You were mentioned as the #2 threat to Reo

Top 1-3 player to win Nec (if u avoid me :) jk ......but seriously )

And mentioned as the next top player to jump ship to the MMH train which speaks volumes about how dominant this character is and if anyone doubts how good he is they might be special ed

Just when Paulo could have had a balanced game he fucking buffed the LAST thing that needed a buff

This is the reason many of us behind the scenes expect MK10 to have the same fucking bullshit and problems . It's almost like buffing the NDC

Rumor has it Paulo thought -8 meant it was punishable, then when told what he did he laughed and walked away
He needs to google "block stun" and "push back"

I have a lot more to say but it won't matter if I say or don't

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Rumor has it Paulo thought -8 meant it was punishable, then when told what he did he laughed and walked away

He needs to google "block stun" and "push back".
LOL

In the end, Martian Manhunter has a special move that should have been the MB version of the regular teleport.

There is no other way to describe it.

KRYS9984

Noob
At 10:55 REO mentions something that has been on my mind for the past 3 years playing MK and later IGAU.

I find it bizarre that NRS has such a hard time balancing their (most recent) games; knowing what is and is not overpowered / underpowered is not rocket science.

Instead, their efforts / resources are spent tinkering with aspects that could have been right the first time around and buffiing / nerfing like it's going out of style; this leads to games that feel unfinished and ultimately abandoned after a 6 month period. The games look incredible but the delivery and follow-through is questionable.

AK Pig Of The Hut perhaps you guys could take a few minutes in the next KCP to give your opinions on this topic. It’s not intended to bash NRS or talk badly of the game(s) but rather “in a perfect world, NRS would do this to make their games right”.

We obviously know that WB has say in what NRS does so they can't undergo certain projects as freely as they'd like but there has to be some logic behind it. IGAU feels pretty good right now but there are still some head-scratchers in there.

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Doomsday? Shazam? Deathstroke? Superman? Zod's trait? Aquaman?
Deathstroke, Doomsday, and Shazam are not even top tier characters. Deathstroke, in particular, is mediocre.

Aquaman and Zod are top tier but have some really difficult match ups.

REO says Martian Manhunter loses no match ups.