What's new

[UPDATED WITH MP3 DOWNLOAD] Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 13: Martian Manhunter

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Another episode of the popular Kryptonite Council Podcast has made a swift arrival, and what is the focus? Martian Manhunter. Our host AK Pig Of The Hut joins General M2Dave, R.E.O. , and Tom Brady for a round-table talk regarding the overall capabilities of the character and his players. Feel free to give this 81-minute clip a listen and pour your thoughts into the thread!

Go here to access the MP3 download for this episode: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0e70icyj6hn279e/Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 13_ Reo Talks MMH Exclusively.mp3

Direct quote from Pig:

One thing Reo wants to really know is why hasn't SonicBoomBrad updated the MU Chart and Tier list with Reo's numbers.

What was discussed in this exclusive MMH episode:

- The thoughts of MMH being labeled as the "Kabal" of Injustice

- Some movement options that can be used against MMH overhead teleport

- MMH Match Ups

- The number of MMH players currrently being underrated

- What are his most lopsided advantage match ups?

- Complete MMH match up chart run through briefly by REO

- MMH having no losing match ups and people mistakenly labeling his 5-5s as "hard"

- MMH potentially having 26 advantage match ups for the future discussed!?

- MMH potentially having just 3 even match ups for the future discussed!?

- Small touch on MMH being the ultimate pocket character for tournaments

- How many players will be flocking to MMH because use of ease and effectiveness

- SonicBoomBrad's Match Up Chart and why he is not using REO's MMH chart that he made

- Brief talk on some DoomsDay exploits

Rebelo
HazeJupiter
dribirut
Espio
FOREVER KING
MITDJT

- Article edited by AK GamerBlake

Last edited:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
dashing forward doesss nooott work against a true ia oh teleport if youre doing it on a read. it doesn't Im 100% sure about this and yes offline.. off topic i just gooott my xbox one!! pig there any way you could kinda teach how to play lol

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Nah idk

I'm curious to see injustice's life after Nec

Injustice only tournaments getting 56 stream views? 56 people in the world?

KI getting 4000, I know it's brand new but we will see.

I bet MK9 could get more than 56
If you're talking about EGP Wonderchef's stream, its because
1. TYM was down when we announced that WNF would be on Chef's stream.
2. When TYM was back up, I assume that the KI streams were on the front page, which is fine.
3. Most people probably assumed Injustice would be on Levelup's stream for top 3 anyway.

If we consistently set in stone that Injustice will be on Chef's stream at WNF, numbers will skyrocket. Our grand finals set would just be an advertisement for future sets.

If you're talking about EGP Wonderchef's stream, its because
1. TYM was down when we announced that WNF would be on Chef's stream.
2. When TYM was back up, I assume that the KI streams were on the front page, which is fine.
3. Most people probably assumed Injustice would be on Levelup's stream for top 3 anyway.

If we consistently set in stone that Injustice will be on Chef's stream at WNF, numbers will skyrocket. Our grand finals set would just be an advertisement for future sets.
lol, I had no idea injustice was streamed on Wonderchef's channel. Was wondering why I couldn't find it on leveluplive :p

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
dashing forward doesss nooott work against a true ia oh teleport if youre doing it on a read. it doesn't Im 100% sure about this and yes offline.. off topic i just gooott my xbox one!! pig there any way you could kinda teach how to play lol
Maybe it depends on the character? As Green Arrow I've been able to consistently dash under teleports.

Oh nevermind, I just realized you said Instant Air teleport. Lol I didn't even know it changed the properties.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Also I'm still mind fucked about why they made MMH's OH teleport hit people out of the air in the last patch. WTF were they thinking?

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
Nah idk

I'm curious to see injustice's life after Nec

Injustice only tournaments getting 56 stream views? 56 people in the world?

KI getting 4000, I know it's brand new but we will see.

I bet MK9 could get more than 56
Pig, injustice was putting out those kind of numbers when it was new.KI is a brand spanking new NEXT GEN game. It's numbers will drop whether it is successful or not.

Also thanks for the extra episode :) I hope these do not stop.

sn1kzZe

Noob
When MK9 came out crawlingshadow was streaming it averaging 400 viewers during most hours and peaking at 900 viewers (he was streaming every day for 6-8hours), when you go on Twitch site and sort games it goes by viewer count, I can safely say he alone brought many viewers to the game including myself because of MK always being on the 1st page.

(VSM was hype as well but it was once a week unfortunately)

MK had a name and regular tournaments and streamers, injustice feels like a very close community with little exposure to the general public.

Now even tho I'm not part of this community as I play different competitive game I really hope this thing blows up after NEC and you guys get the exposure you deserve, this community has amazing players and soul.

#THEFEELS

sn1kzZe

Noob
and if silly M.U.G.E.N can be consistently on the first page with 900 viewers i don't see any reason why injustice can't.

you top players should get a CAM, get good internet and start streaming and exposing this game if you want it to have longevity.