What's new

[UPDATED WITH MP3 DOWNLOAD] Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 13: Martian Manhunter

@R.E.O. Against green lantern MMh can do trait F2 at the beginning of the round and it will beat B1. Good stuff though you given me allot to think about, thanks.

Last edited:
SHAZAM / MMH MU is interesting. I have a question for R.E.O. If you care to answer. since pretty much all of shazams combos consist of HMmb into a b3, isn't the likeliness of a transition relevant enough of a threat to cause a stage switch from a MMH beneficial stage to a shazam stage? Imo i think the transitions themselves are in shazams favour. Shazam also gets b3s for free in some corner combos and out of anti airs as well just to note. Also if so, is it enough to solidify a 5-5 MU across the board?

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Green Arrow 8-2. Pretty much same as Cyborg, except his offense is terrible, and he can't really do anything.
Good thing Green Arrow makes up for his terrible offense with his incredible zoning! Oh wait:coffee:

DarkPage

Noob
Wasn't that thing on ktp bout Martian not winning anything just said in a counter response to sonic fox thinking hawkgirl sucked because she had never won anything

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Nah idk

I'm curious to see injustice's life after Nec

Injustice only tournaments getting 56 stream views? 56 people in the world?

KI getting 4000, I know it's brand new but we will see.

I bet MK9 could get more than 56
Stream numbers nowdays have just as much to do with who is streaming as the games being streamed. Watch the difference when Spooky, Art or LevelUp streams something vs. a random person.

For IGAU, there was a massive difference between KN streaming an event (they usually max out at 800-1K with all the stream/sound/lateness issues and the smaller promotion) vs. Sp00ky, who has thousands of followers on twitter and can summon them all with a single word.

People have been waiting for KI for a decade, and it's also a brand new game (the flagship launch title) on a brand new next-generation system (only a week old) that that people are trying to decide whether or not to buy, so it's bound to get a bump right away. Also, a lot of people don't have the console yet, so all they can do is watch.

But in the long run, stream numbers will depend greatly on who supports and streams the game.

coolwhip

Noob
Stream numbers nowdays have just as much to do with who is streaming as the games being streamed. Watch the difference when Spooky, Art or LevelUp streams something vs. a random person.

For IGAU, there was a massive difference between KN streaming an event (they usually max out at 800-1K with all the stream/sound/lateness issues and the smaller promotion) vs. Sp00ky, who has thousands of followers on twitter and can summon them all with a single word.

People have been waiting for KI for a decade, and it's also a brand new game (the flagship launch title) on a brand new next-generation system (only a week old) that that people are trying to decide whether or not to buy, so it's bound to get a bump right away. Also, a lot of people don't have the console yet, so all they can do is watch.

But in the long run, stream numbers will depend greatly on who supports and streams the game.
Most Inj streams will be streamed by "randoms" though, for the most part.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Most Inj streams will be streamed by "randoms" though, for the most part.
KombatNetwork handles pools at most of the EC Injustice majors (which by numbers, is most of the majors). Then EVO is EVO/Srk. FunkyP in the south. Usually Top 8/16 ends up on Spooky, LevelUp, Bifu or something of that nature and the views are good. So it's only the occasional streams (like Toryuken, or Chef starting at WNF which Pig was referring to) that are streamed by the total unknowns and subject to really low view counts.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Awesome episode. About MMH WoWo matchup, I have it at 5 5. I will try to get some footage of Ermacio and I playing the matchup, maybe R.E.O. if you would care to watch, maybe comment on what we can both do better, get some discussion going, so that we can advance this matchup's meta a little and see if it ends up as even or adv MMH?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
dashing forward doesss nooott work against a true ia oh teleport if youre doing it on a read. it doesn't Im 100% sure about this and yes offline.. off topic i just gooott my xbox one!! pig there any way you could kinda teach how to play lol
Lol yea but honestly if u just go through dojo mode you'll Catch on quickly

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Regarding the last minute or so... I'll play any of you in the evening whenever on XBL (yes Pig, I have a wired connection). I main Joker, I'm not the greatest player, but I'm trying to level up! I think I have Pig and Tom added, hmu whenever.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If you're concerned about the life of the game after NEC... man, that makes me wonder how much life this game will have.

(Everyone should still be playing MK9 imo!)
I could be wrong and I'm hoping I'm wrong for many reasons but I'm skeptical

I am consistently trying to support it though , hopefully Nec will breath new life and it'll be fun to get people's opinions and thoughts at NecNec