What's new

[UPDATED WITH MP3 DOWNLOAD] Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 13: Martian Manhunter

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This character must have been designed for scrubs.
Black Adams divekick? Hawkgirls trait? Scorpion in general? Nightwings frame advantage? Ares unblockables? Hawkgirls mace charge? Catwomans hurt and hitbox? Flash's dash's? Hawkgirls pressure? Green Lanterns OTGS? Lobos.......Cigar? Green Lanterns b1? Batgirls and KF's Vortex's? Green Arrows gg.s super reset? Hawkgirls wing evade?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
And yet they're still op. At least a MMH player has to change his playstyle between matchups; zod and sinestro just do whatever they want and this is before zod players have even started instant air fireballing
Absolute untrue

ZOD has to play against flash different from GL and different from aqua and different from harley and different from sinestro

Please learn my character and I'll give u 5 players/characters to play and ill stream it and I require u to play same style

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Absolute untrue

ZOD has to play against flash different from GL and different from aqua and different from harley and different from sinestro

Please learn my character and I'll give u 5 players/characters to play and ill stream it and I require u to play same style
I wouldn't consider not being able to dominate the entire match from full to midscreen away against a few characters as a different playstyle.
MMH is needed in a game where zoning/runaway is so strong and rushdown characters are so inadequately equipped

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Just send me the numbers or post them in the thread and I'll put them in there. Also REO we need to money match at NEC or something. It doesn't even have to be a money match. I just want to play you in a set.

You guys are right about the secret to beating Doomsday is being able to know how to fight him and just blocking his shit. But I've been saying that for months. I even said Martian might be 5-5. I had it as that at one point.

Also Chef doesn't even play MMH. I don't know where the heck you guys got that from.

Last edited: