What's new

[UPDATED w/ Top 6] Frosty Faustings Mortal Kombat Update

Damn everyone going apeshit about rain now. I don't think I've lost to any rain player and I think I've played smargasm online because his name sounds real familiar. Dizzy prolly doesn't know the MU everyone RELAX. Idk about you guys but I found it awkward playing rain when I didn't know how he worked.

Knowing it or not though dizzy is good so props to Smarrgasm
Dude don't be making excuses for Dizzy lol. This game has been out long enough for everyone to know every match up by every means necessary. Online or offline, whatever. Besides, if he didn't know it and if god forbid that's his excuse (which I'm sure it isn't and I have nothin but respect for GGA Dizzy), then that's on him and even bigger props to @Smargassm for exploiting that. Using the excuse of "I didn't know the MU" after you lose a tournament fight is the same thing as going into a test in school and telling the professor that the reason he put the "F" on your test paper is "I didn't study or know the material" after you had weeks, or knew in advance to prepare. Except in fighters, that F stands for Free instead of Fail lol. Once again b4 anyone flames me up for taking shit out of context, I'm not calling anyone free at all, I'm just proving a point here. In any event, Good shit @Smargassm.

Dude don't be making excuses for Dizzy lol. This game has been out long enough for everyone to know every match up by every means necessary. Online or offline, whatever. Besides, if he didn't know it and if god forbid that's his excuse (which I'm sure it isn't and I have nothin but respect for GGA Dizzy), then that's on him and even bigger props to @Smargassm for exploiting that. Using the excuse of "I didn't know the MU" after you lose a tournament fight is the same thing as going into a test in school and telling the professor that the reason he put the "F" on your test paper is "I didn't study or know the material" after you had weeks, or knew in advance to prepare. Except in fighters, that F stands for Free instead of Fail lol. Once again b4 anyone flames me up for taking shit out of context, I'm not calling anyone free at all, I'm just proving a point here. In any event, Good shit @Smargassm.
dont agree about the matchup part, fighting games can take a lot more than just 2 years for all matchups to be known. as long as a lot of people play a game new shit always gets discovered that can turn around a matchup.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I'm happy with my performance and ready to watch the guys duke it out in top 8. For all you guys talking about rain I beat dizzy not rain. Thanks to all the people who congratulated me.

dont agree about the matchup part, fighting games can take a lot more than just 2 years for all matchups to be known. as long as a lot of people play a game new shit always gets discovered that can turn around a matchup.
mu charts just are a no no tbh, they are just to hard to agree upon completely, i doubt even street fighter got a completely agreed upon list bcuz all the top players tier list look different.

I'm happy with my performance and ready to watch the guys duke it out in top 8. For all you guys talking about rain I beat dizzy not rain. Thanks to all the people who congratulated me.
good stuff bro, respect for beating a elite player with dat rain, good stuff and much respect.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Hard to know who to pull for. I don't know Gruntypants or PimPimJim but I like all the players in there that I know.