What's new

[UPDATED w/ Top 6] Frosty Faustings Mortal Kombat Update

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As per Pig of the Hut, and not including Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat got the third highest turn-out at 32. They are said to be playing the tournament on one set-up so it may be a little while yet until we see the Top 8 be streamed. Yes, the Top 8 will be streamed via this link: http://www.twitch.tv/bgcallisto/

We would also suggest following Pig of the Hut on twitter via @bambamguitar for "LIVE" updates. His latest update may shake Cage players as Dizzy was apparently just beat by Smargasm's Rain 2-0!
SMARGASM DEFEATS DIZZY 2-0 holllllllllly shit, hugeeeeeeeee
Tournament has begun and is underway*​
ffv1.jpg
(6:03 PM EST) UPDATE: Top 6 Beginning on stream via http://www.twitch.tv/bgcallisto/ very shortly!​
1. W: Pig of the Hut​
2. W: Tom Brady​
3. W: GGA Soonk​
4. W: GGA 16 Bit​
5: L: GGA Dizzy​
6. L: Pimpimjim​
(6:31 PM EST) Update via GGA Han: Pig defeats Soonk and sends him to losers to fight Dizzy.​
Source: GGA Han​

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
One set up???? Jesus, bush league, why no one there bring another one? Must be no room or something,

Mad fuckin props to Smarr, said he was going to make some noise with Rain, good shit man.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Are you surprised? He said the same thing about Sonya and Cage being good and was right about that too. To be honest im not surprised at all. It means people are leveling up man. Well done Smargassm!
I agree totally. I didn't really respect rain until bildslash destroyed my skarlet and Freddy. Then I saw foxy play and became interested. He was always a fav of mine in the early MKs, and I constantly defend him to my clan. . . They are slowly realizing the far of rain. He's a badass

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Yep, rain was my favourite ninja in UMK3. I used him a bit in MK9, and I hope that match was recorded :).

Also, spread the word. Bounty out on 16 Bit. First player to perfect him out of a tournament gets 50 dollars paypalled immediately to an e-mail of their choice.

CD jr

Noob
Damn everyone going apeshit about rain now. I don't think I've lost to any rain player and I think I've played smargasm online because his name sounds real familiar. Dizzy prolly doesn't know the MU everyone RELAX. Idk about you guys but I found it awkward playing rain when I didn't know how he worked.

Knowing it or not though dizzy is good so props to Smarrgasm
who are you again?