What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Okay, @FOREVER KING here is an alternative proposition.

1. We can play the FT5 as originally scheduled.
2. We can play a Ft 10, BUT you must stick with the character and variation that you choose at the beginning of the set. You cannot change characters OR variations after the first game. The same rule applies to me.

This is the new deal.
Good post but

LOL @ "same rule applies to Me"

As if shinnok can't cut it

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Just being direct while he was passive

If my posts bother u I'm sorry, plz click my name then "ignore"

It works for me when people annoy me
Since you want to be direct, my offer to king also applies to you. Instead of rooting against me and making passive-aggressive jabs, let's MM.

It's really sad that someone that was as dominant as you is now resorting to taking childish jabs at me and wanting other people to beat me, all because you know that you can't beat me.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

ExpiredCodes

The Yankees blew a 3-0 lead in the 2004 ALCS.
Since you want to be direct, my offer to king also applies to you. Instead of rooting against me and making passive-aggressive jabs, let's MM.

It's really sad that someone that was as dominant as you is now resorting to taking childish jabs at me and wanting other people to beat me, all because you know that you can't beat me.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
We all know what will be Pig's excuse: "Kenshi is garbage tier and I don't like any other character" when we all know he needed broken Kenshi and Zod to take a chance. Pathetic.

We all know what will be Pig's excuse: "Kenshi is garbage tier and I don't like any other character" when we all know he needed broken Kenshi and Zod to take a chance. Pathetic.
Hahaha, that said, there's no shame in saying you think you'd lose and therefore decline. I mean, I don't think I've seen Pig say he could body WoundCowboy. He put him in his top 5, originally anyway.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Hahaha, that said, there's no shame in saying you think you'd lose and therefore decline. I mean, I don't think I've seen Pig say he could body WoundCowboy. He put him in his top 5, originally anyway.
Well in that case he should keep his mouth shut, stop acting like a cheerleader and let the big guys fight and solve their business alone instead of trying to "expose" Woundcowboy.

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
He was the most dominant zod player that got second at evo. Let me remind you that he never tapped the character's full potential due to the inferior peripherals of the ds2.

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
He was the most dominant zod player that got second at evo. Let me remind you that he never tapped the character's full potential due to the inferior peripherals of the ds2.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

I am taking no jabs passively, I'll be as clear as possible.

I'll respond point by point:
1. Absolutely not, in no way am I MM anyone in this game let alone a 3-7 shinnok MU let alone the best shinnok player w my mid tier garbage. I wouldn't dare expect a someone to MM me in mk9 or inj in a 7-3 either . I have nothing to prove, all I can do in this game is try my best my main and hope for as much luck as possible during a match and In a bracket.

You single handedly were responsible for me leaving a Skype call group because of months and months or arrogant, Pretentious, insulting comments topped of w shitting on my esl accomplishment, the only tourney I've had time for to prep for and the one that made sense to, especially when it came to me labbing @A F0xy Grampa succeeding and then began to shit on me him and Russia .

it was best for me to leave the call before I responded how I should have. I don't take lip from someone I've treated as a friend for a long time and supported. As for passive jabs that's not in me,
I throw them loud and proud when I have an issue w someone so ask any question and I'll be as direct as possible