What's new

[UPDATED!] New 52 Alternate Costume for Black Adam As Seen On Playstation 4 + How to Unlock The Skin

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Blind_Man why not just put the WB ID you used in here and everyone can just link it and then everyone can get it without all the unnecessary hassle.
Because it's funny watching everyone go apeshit over a skin. I'll find the reddit post with the account.

Ok here it is. Email: [email protected] password: asstastic0

One thing though, I also linked my wbid prior to using this one then realized I didn't have prison supes so I looked up this one. So I'm not sure if the skin came from my wbid or this one. It's probably this one but whatever.

Because it's funny watching everyone go apeshit over a skin. I'll find the reddit post with the account.

One thing though, I also linked my wbid prior to using this one then realized I didn't have prison supes so I looked up this one. So I'm not sure if the skin came from my wbid or this one. It's probably this one but whatever.
I guess it needs a challenge or something and that isn't available in the mobile iOS game right now. So basically, it's not unlockable at this moment.

I'll try the ID now.

Ok well that didn't unlock anything. Neither Prison Supes, or the new Black Adam skin. Neither of which I have.

You just log on with an existing ID and then use the one above right?

EDIT: NVM, it worked just massively delayed.

Thanks man

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Ok well that didn't unlock anything. Neither Prison Supes, or the new Black Adam skin. Neither of which I have.

You just log on with an existing ID and then use the one above right?

EDIT: NVM, it worked just massively delayed.

Thanks man
Yeah when you link the wbid account it takes a minute before stuffs unlocked AK GamerBlake you should update the post with the wbid and put that the unlocks are delayed.