What's new

[UPDATED!] New 52 Alternate Costume for Black Adam As Seen On Playstation 4 + How to Unlock The Skin

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
When the Ultimate Edition for Injustice: Gods Among Us was announced as one of the launch titles for the Playstation 4, it was also confirmed that Black Adam would finally receive a new alternate costume alongside the two that are already available in the game, much to the delight of the character's enthusiasts. However, the skin will not be available for immediate use once you purchase the product. So how does one go about unlocking Black Adam's New 52 skin? Why, it's quite simple...you need to connect your WB I.D. account to unlock the skin AND complete a Battle Ladder in single-player mode via the mobile app for Injustice - this does not extend to Classic Battle, however.

Black Adam New 52 Skin.png

The above image has been taken from the Twitch TV channel of Blind_Man, where he is currently streaming Black Adam gameplay while showing off the new costume which he unlocked as of a few minutes ago! This stream is also being conducted through the Playstation 4's in-built streaming software, with remarkable results to boot! Head on over to http://www.twitch.tv/blind_ducky right now to check it out!

Again, simply connect your WB I.D. account while logged on to your PS4 tag to unlock the New 52 costume for Black Adam, and be sure to complete a Challenge Ladder that is not Classic Battle while you're using the mobile app for Injustice.

The post has been edited in accordance to a correction from the Twitter account of NYTESHADE517.

Black Adam New 52 Skin Unlock Process.png

Injustice App.png

Last edited:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I connected my WBID account back on last Monday and I didn't get the skin yet

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
You know what. I am kinda annoyed.

I am getting my Ps4 this Friday. I bought Injustice day 1 on My Ps3 on launch of the game.

Why should I pay FULL PRICE to download a game I have owned already?

I am not gonna get the Ps4 version I think. if it was half price or something I would bite but its a stupid price for a game I have already owned for ages.

Up Yours.

Should be on PS3. And Sinestro should have a green or white alt. And Frost should have that Parka concept art one.

F'ing stupid. 3 characters in a game w/ only 1 alt

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Looks damn good. Shame that all the Black Adam fans that paid $60 bucks for the game when it was released have to buy a whole new system and the same god damn game again to get it.

I'd love to say this exclusive shit needs to stop, but we're too far gone at this point. The age of paying full price for incomplete games is and has been upon us for quite some time.