What's new

[UPDATED] MK11 at DC Fandome (1995 MK movie actors voice lines leaks)

Pizza

Thrill Kill
'DC Fandome will surely offer MK news!'
it passes
'Gamescom will surely offer MK news!'
it passes
'The SECOND DC Fandome will surely offer MK news!'

Cannot wait to see what the next event to wait for will be. Tune in after September 12 to find out!
It's gonna be Injustice 3 hahaahaha

Am I being fucking crazy to not be expecting Injustice 3 at all but something else from their next game? I don't know, I have this feeling that we might be getting something new, even if it's the fabled DC VS Marvel.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Am I being fucking crazy to not be expecting Injustice 3 at all but something else from their next game? I don't know, I have this feeling that we might be getting something new, even if it's the fabled DC VS Marvel.
Ask one of the mattteos, I’m sure they have a shy but knowledgeable friend who told them what the next game is. He won’t tell you, but that’s part of his charm .

Do you think we might get a trailer to the MK 2021 movie? If the movie is still scheduled for January...we should be getting a trailer any moment now.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Do you think we might get a trailer to the MK 2021 movie? If the movie is still scheduled for January...we should be getting a trailer any moment now.
I'm not sure. The first half of the event was DC only, idk about this one.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
According to the schedule the only things involving NRS are two Injustice panels.

One of them is actually a showmatch of Injustice 2.

The other one seems to be about the development of the Injustice games and comics.

Maybe a small tease for Injustice 3 in that panel?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
So this was obviously hella false, but I'll update the OP with real leaks and wehre we're at RN with the info we got and datamined stuff.