What's new

[UPDATED] MK11 at DC Fandome (1995 MK movie actors voice lines leaks)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
So, we might all have been crushed when Ed posted this:

But then, the wonderful TheThiny posted this that someone found on steam:

What do you guys think? KP reveal, single character reveal, or nothing?

Here are real leaks with evidence. Movie actors, from the 1995 MK movie, will voice lines for Sonya, Raiden, and Johnny Cage. They will also have the movie skins.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/iy9nnq https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/ixx5v4
Full breakdown by yours truly:

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
wow wow .... there is something sneaky then, hehe .... we all know that Ed Boon is the king of trolls , so, his statement on Twitter means nothing, hehe .... :p

they could be making tricks , I mean, they might are purposely not officially anouncing any MK 11 related stuff in the oficial schedule of the event, but , I think they are doing this in order to catch people by surprise, and suddenly, a KP 2 trailer pops up from and the fanbase get crazy as fuck with, ha ! :joker:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I mean, why would Boon even be there if not to promote MK or INJ? We all know this man trolls constantly. Surely something is going to be revealed.

I don't know if I'm expecting anything MK related honestly, his tweet could've been trolling but... it's not wrong lol

Not only that, but it makes sense that he was invited considering his involvement with Injustice, wouldn't read much into it.

Yes, MK vs DC

Maybe there's MK vs DC 2 in the future
I love MK vs DC. Most underrated MK game of all time. I’d love a sequel. With the success of injustice and the inclusion of mk guest characters in their games...I think fans will be more open to the idea this time around.

Last edited:

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I love MK vs DC. Most underrated MK game of all time. I’d love a sequel. With the success of injustice and the inclusion of mk guest characters in their games...I think fans will be more open to the idea this time around.
That way we can complain about both the MK characters left off the roster and the DC characters left off the roster.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I stick with my idea of MK vs DC villains. Obviously WB is ok with villains performing fatalities or getting fatalized, so just leave out the hero’s completely.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Can you imagine if Mileena and Harley got left off the rosters? Harley never got much play, but she's definitely a fan favorite.

I'd miss my main, but the outrage might be worth it.
To me what's worse is when people complain about minor or obscure DC & MK characters being left out of the roster. "They didn't put Icicle or Reiko in the game? F this!"

xKMMx

Banned
Maybe IM just not enough of a fan boy for all this shit but IDGAF. I got excited when I saw predator was in MKX............ a year after the game was dead.

kantboy-2

Ripper
To me what's worse is when people complain about minor or obscure DC & MK characters being left out of the roster. "They didn't put Icicle or Reiko in the game? F this!"
I thought they were going to add Icicle as a Premier Skin for Sub-Zero when the Legendary Edition came out.

Guess not.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I hope they don't do a crossover, I don't want MK characters taking spots from DC characters lmao. Plus it would be just the a-listers and people would freak out about that, Injustice 2 got enough flack for all the Batman characters. It may as well be the justice league plus the joker vs the original 7 MK characters and some ninjas.

Plus the concept is dumb, Superman would delete the entire MK roster in 30 seconds or less.

If they do an MKvDC 2, I want it to have a bit nutty action. I like MK11’s gameplay a lot, but for this, I think they should take a more anime type of approach (bigger combos, faster movement, basically MKX lol). Also, no variations but give us a big roster. I’m talking like 25 characters on each side by the time the game’s done.

I cant see this happening for a while though.

I also don’t expect much, if anything at this event today. Maybe a Harley reveal, maybe, but I’m not counting in it.