What's new

Guide - Kenshi ***UPDATED 8-16-16 *** Pig of the Hut's Kenshi MU thread

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I hereby name thee "protector of the Pig"
And I hereby name thee condescending douchebag trying to blow someone up with zero information grasping at straws trying to deflect their embarrassment elsewhere.

And, no shame in defending Pig, he's a great guy, and one of the best members of this community. Secure enough in myself to show appreciation for quality people, construe it however you want.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
And I hereby name thee condescending douchebag trying to blow someone up with zero information grasping at straws trying to deflect their embarrassment elsewhere.

And, no shame in defending Pig, he's a great guy, and one of the best members of this community. Secure enough in myself to show appreciation for quality people, construe it however you want.
@Belial u Guys are both cool

Relax plz lol

Belial

Noob

Chill pls, I like Pig and he knows it.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I've only just seen this thread, the grand scheme of it looks agreeable but 2 things stuck out to me:

- Why do you think Possessed does worse against Tarkatan than Balanced?

- Does Mystic Ermac's EX push glitches happen relatively often on Kenshi or something? Not sure how it'd be harder to deal with than his other variations considering Kenshi should always get a BF3 punish on the regular push bare minimum.

Again, just curious about these two.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Pig, I noticed that you have Hunter Predator losing to Balanced. In my opinion I think it is just as bad as HQT if not worse. Reasons why since I play the variation, you can also consult with Dab on the matter:

1. If hunter predator has bar, he can full screen combo punish a whiffed teleflurry using the trap

2. If he does not have bar, he cant still throw the trap at Kenshi's feet and if Kenshi tries to zone him, or even move instead of block, its a full combo. If respected, Predator gets to go in.

3. Unblockable combo starter via throw once you start "trying" to block him

4. Shreds Kenshi's armor like a toothpick on knockdown

5. Kenshi without bar has to block HTB setups via Predator's b3d2 string.

6. Predator can lame Kenshi out since the trap does not go away on block.

7. Still has cloaking to negate chip damage

8. Can full combo punish almost anything of Kenshi's even at max range with MB'd trap

9. Two bar 50%+ combos just off Scimitar stab.

10. Lastly, an Airborne combo starter.