What's new

[UPDATE]MKX Sony Stream Video Replay, including More New Characters!

trufenix

bye felicia
got dayum fuckin' life keepin me from mk, bout to dig in. Gonna be the WORST venom debuff next week when the news goes fucking dark until evo but for now, fuck it, MOAR FOOTAGE

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Based on those silhouettes, looks like their are no cyborg characters or they all have skinny heads.

silhouette
silhouette mirage

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm so maining D'Vorah as a third or 4th. She just looks fun.

Ferra/Torr looks cool but not my style. @mastermalone I'm curious to hear his thoughts on this guy lol. Loves brutes haha

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I'm so maining D'Vorah as a third or 4th. She just looks fun.

Ferra/Torr looks cool but not my style. @mastermalone I'm curious to hear his thoughts on this guy lol. Loves brutes haha
I haven't been on the CV battle forums in a minute, but when MKX drops you know the BFs are going to blow up. Lol.

I'm loving this direction. I knew my faith in NRS wasn't misplaced.

@MKF30 is @mastermalone is still around here?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I haven't been on the CV battle forums in a minute, but when MKX drops you know the BFs are going to blow up. Lol.

I'm loving this direction. I knew my faith in NRS wasn't misplaced.

@MKF30 is @mastermalone is still around here?
Yeah he's on my friend's list, hey you have xbox man? I'll have to add ya ;) He's around he's on my friends list but I know he has a family so he's not on here as much as he was. But he loves brute/grapple characters.

That little bitch Ferra is going to be annoying I bet lol.

I'm also sooo curious who this new Sub-Zero is, it's killing me...has to be a relative or distant cousin of Bi-Han and Kuai Liang, also did you notice he had the dragon medallion on his chest? He said though "I tire of maintaining my innocence" So I'm wondering, is he new or perhaps one of the the Sub-Zero's resurrected? He also sounds different voice actor so thinking it's different Sub Zero hmmm.

My wishes, Ermac, Fujin and a werewolf character. Maybe even a new God character?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
oh .... I want freddy so much in this game , and he talked about some returning fun character that no one expects :D Maybe its freddy ?

@General M2Dave

character slot fits freddy perfectly :D or its totally new char in hat xd
I doubt he'd be an "m2dave" character. Probably would play like an anti zoner if I had to guess...and that's without seeing any gameplay yet.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Yeah he's on my friend's list, hey you have xbox man? I'll have to add ya ;) He's around he's on my friends list but I know he has a family so he's not on here as much as he was. But he loves brute/grapple characters.

That little bitch Ferra is going to be annoying I bet lol.

I'm also sooo curious who this new Sub-Zero is, it's killing me...has to be a relative or distant cousin of Bi-Han and Kuai Liang, also did you notice he had the dragon medallion on his chest? He said though "I tire of maintaining my innocence" So I'm wondering, is he new or perhaps one of the the Sub-Zero's resurrected? He also sounds different voice actor so thinking it's different Sub Zero hmmm.

My wishes, Ermac, Fujin and a werewolf character. Maybe even a new God character?
There is a new God character, Kotal Kahn; he's some sort of Aztec God from what people are saying. Pretty tight if you ask me.

I read people talking about Subzero having the medallion, but I guess I have to look a bit closer to check it out. That is tight though, wonder where Sektor is? Are we going to see the Tennis?

And I think that Bi Han is back to being Subzero. I'd love to be wrong (I really don't think I am), but I think we have OG Sub back, though I venture not to speculate how. I doubt NRS will have the same old plot holes this time around, and Scorp knew that Kuai wasn't his kill so he wasn't hunting him. Bi Han was the one who was "maintaining his innocence", so I think Bi is taking up his old colors.

Of course there is that old plot point of Quan Chi lying to Scorp again but this time about Kuai being involved, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Then again, all the intro lines in MKX may not have anything to do with the last game, and may have everything to do with the up coming story mode.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I said this in another thread, but from this video it looks like your cross-up jump don't turn you around like in classic MK, it looks like SF or Injustice. We might not be able to cross-up in the middle of pressure like in MK9.

Cassy Cage is an awesome idea, I will definitely play her at least as an alt.