What's new

[UPDATE]MKX Sony Stream Video Replay, including More New Characters!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
UPDATE: Video has been embedded in article. (6:53PM EST 6/10/14)

Stream notes:
  • New game-play and a ton of new characters
  • D'Vorah half insect half human
  • Cassy Cage Sonya/JohnnyCage daughter
  • Story takes place over the span of MK9 and in to 25 yrs in to the future
  • You'll see aged and next gen character appearances
  • The Cove area, Outworld Marketplace arena, new areas shown
  • Refined meter
  • The final boss is a fun surprise returning character, Shinnok?

So, today has been a rather interesting day, even if you're not at E3. With the flow of information pouring in from mainly twitter, we have some exciting news for Mortal Kombat X fans! Today at 2:20 PM PST, there will be Mortal Kombat X featured via this link! What's to be shown is anyone's guess, but it's possible we'll receive new information regarding the new characters and details around the game.

In addition to this, here on Test Your Might, after receiving word of the new characters names (thanks to @tylerlansdown follow him!) we have updated our characters forums with their proper names D'Vorah (Bug Lady) and Ferra/Torr (the Brute and little lady monster). Let the discussion begin!

psmkx.png

Watch here at 2:20 PM PST: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/09/playstation-at-e3-2014-watch-it-live/?CMP=soc_us__gm_batman_e3_interview_tw_p_6_10_14
Credit: @TRMK

Attachments

I love this feeling. Like I'm on the eve of something great happening. I hope we get a couple more characters. NRS usually shows off six characters on announcement.

TrashMKX

Noob
I'll save alot of people a google search:
3:20 Mountain Standard time for the United States
4:20 Central Standard time for the United States
5:20 Eastern Standard time for the United States
Serious? Other ADULTS can't figure this out on their own? Or already know it. Man, this board is sad and pathetic if that is the case!!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
D'Vorah sounds like devour with a twist. I seriously love the name and the concept. Love Ferra/Torr too.

I TOLD you guys having lots more new characters was going to be hype if done well.