What's new

[UPDATE]MKX Sony Stream Video Replay, including More New Characters!

gosoxtim

Noob
D'Vorah sounds like devour with a twist. I seriously love the name and the concept. Love Ferra/Torr too.

I TOLD you guys having lots more new characters was going to be hype if done well.
didn't her bees eat subzero skin in her fatality

trufenix

bye felicia
So is Ferra/Torr going to be similar to Noob/Smoke in terms of gameplay? That would be interesting.
We've already seen a couple Ferra specific specials, but there's also a couple solid seconds in the trailer when Torr is rid of her and still under player control. I would wager that unlike Noob who pretty much always has infinite shadows, Torr will lose some moves if he's waiting for Ferra to get back on. The sam sho animal users have the same kinda system.

It will be especially intersting to see if there's a way to neutralize Ferra or if there's some kind of cool down on using her.

WE NEED MORE FOOTAGE.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Is there a place we can post questions to be asked to devs or people that will have access to a demo? All I really want to know is if I can cancel a dash with a normal or a block.....
Dunno about block but it seems from the gameplay trailer you can cancel with normal.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Hype. from the small bit of gameplay we've seen thus far, this game looks super fast paced which I've always wanted. let's go!!!