What's new

UPDATE: Kombat Kast #8 — Friday April 12, 3:00 PM CST — D’Vorah, Kitana, and Cetrion

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I hope Smoke and Cyrax makes it in. It was always hype watching character loyalists battle it out. Smoke is such a cool character and I miss seeing human smoke:

Tom(Sub) vs Waffles (Smoke) FT5

REO(Kabal) vs DJT(Cyrax):

Obviously I don't want characters to be one touch again but I do miss the bombs and unblockable bombs.

I will lose my shit if Cyrax makes it in no doubt. The reason I'm posting MK9 is because I feel it's closer to 11 than X is. There was seriously nasty stuff in MK9 that worked then in that game but would be broke in a neutral focused game. Interested to see how characters are reimagined in 11. Since they stated characters will not have 50/50 launchers or at least both but then we see Liu Kang with the exception to that rule.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
If Cetrion is the third character this week why would they keep it secret? What's the point of "D'Vorah, Kitana and 1 more character" if it's Cetrion?
yep, just nonsense .... I said a hundred times already that there is no reason to show Cetrion gameplay again, since, 16 bit already covered that on that Game Informer video, so, what's the point ? Frost seems more logical so, we want Frost in the KK on next Friday, god damn !! :p

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Because Tyler already confirmed that Cetrion, D'vorah and Erron would be in Kombat Kasts, and in Game Informer breakdowns as well (Erron/D'vorah later, maybe even after launch).

And Frost is covered in every frame she appeared in story mode.

So it's easy to assume we MIGHT get Cetrion and leave Frost to discover once the game launches.

Do I want it to be like that? Yes and no. One part of me wants to see Frost already, the other wants it to be a surprise.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
If the third was a reveal then they would be hyping it up. I'm guessing it will be Cetrion or maybe like Sub Zero or someone they never really broke down.

Methinks that Frost will either get a last minute trailer or will be MK9 Cyber Sub status.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
So here is a list of assumed gear options are for the mk11 characters, what do you think D'Vorah, Kitana and Frost gear slots are?

Scorpion: Kunai, Katana, Mask

Sub-Zero: Mask, Ice Axe, Belt

Raiden: Hat, Staff, Amulet

Sonya: Headgear, Power Gloves, Turret

Baraka: Arm Blades, Headgear, Banner

Skarlet: Mask, Dagger, Blood Vial

Geras: Gauntlet, Temporal Anchor, Sand Battery

Kabal: Mask, Hookswords, Gas Canister

Jade: Mask, Staff, Glave

Johnny: Shades, Wrist Wrappings, Belt Buckle

Cassie: Pistols, Shades, Drone

Kano: Eye, Cybernetic Heart, Knife

Kotal: Sickles, Sword, Totems

Erron: Headgear, Revolvers, Rifle

Liu Kang: Bandanna, Nunchuks, Arm Guards

Kung Lao: Hat, Medallion, Arm Guards

Jax: Arms, Grenade Launcher, Belt Buckle

Noob: Headgear, Sickle, Shadow

Kollector: Mace, Lantern, Backpack

Jacqui: Gauntlets, ?????

Kitana: Fans, Mask???

D'Vorah: headgear,????

Frost: ????
Jacqui- Gauntlets, Hair/Face, shoes

Kitana- Fans, Mask, Sai? (Some pic of kitana had a sai behind her I think)

Dvorah- Dreads (Hair)/Head, Ovipositors, Bug babies (can't wait to see see these)

Frost idk but I'm gonna guess Head/Mask, Ice daggers, Medallion (from the 3d games)

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
They didn't hype up Kollector beforehand at all. Just dropped him on us the day of the Kombat Kast.
I agree, they didn't hype up anything really aside from a few and have suprized us on each kast. I think we know our base roster from leaks the only one I'm not sure on is that Unlockable leak saying Mileena will be in and it seems pretty legit right about now.

My money is on Kitana, D'Vorah and Frost or Kitana, D'Vorah and Shao Khan.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
We know Cetrion is going to appear in a kast. Better now than later, IMO. Would you really want her in the last kast before release? Especially since it'll probably have more time than the last few for a breakdown since it won't be 3 kharacters for sure.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
We know Cetrion is going to appear in a kast. Better now than later, IMO. Would you really want her in the last kast before release? Especially since it'll probably have more time than the last few for a breakdown since it won't be 3 kharacters for sure.
Will there be no more kasts after the release?