What's new

UPDATE: Kombat Kast #8 — Friday April 12, 3:00 PM CST — D’Vorah, Kitana, and Cetrion

Since they have to breakdown the already announced chars, they have two weeks to do so. This week for the 3 of them, and next week BEFORE launch the rest. I bet the unannounced one is Frost.

Your hope is in vain. I hope they make her short-haired. I don't mind them, as long as they're sexy and cute. Not fancying seeing them bald.
You play to masturbate, thats sad.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Some real heat in here, where's the chill in this Frost discussion?

In any case, I think it'd be fine if she were bald. Bald is beautiful, they say! But I am essentially positive that there if she were, she would 100% also have a more klassical skin where she's not, so let's not get into a tizzy if we get to see her scalp, 'kay? If Hanzo McScorpion can sometimes be baldfaced and sometimes have a beard between skins, Frost can have some variance, too.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Some real heat in here, where's the chill in this Frost discussion?

In any case, I think it'd be fine if she were bald. Bald is beautiful, they say! But I am essentially positive that there if she were, she would 100% also have a more klassical skin where she's not, so let's not get into a tizzy if we get to see her scalp, 'kay? If Hanzo McScorpion can sometimes be baldfaced and sometimes have a beard between skins, Frost can have some variance, too.
I'm optimistic about Frosts redesign. Really looking forward to her. Plan on maining her day one unless she's garbo.

SxS626

Noob
Human Smoke / Enenra was not a DLC character. Triborg was and Triborg had Smoke's moves. They aren't the same character and definitely not the same personality.

Rain can keep collecting peanuts for all I care.

We don't need that bubble blowin' baby.

lol no that counts. smoke was DLC so we won't be seeing him for a while

Last edited:

SxS626

Noob
I know someone who's worked on the game and they said that there's no repeats and that's an NRS rule or whatever. Another unconfirmed rule is that they don't put Base roster from previous game as DLC, as Ed Boon has mentioned considering doing a Fighter Pack 0.

Time will tell. I wouldn't be opposed to them repeating DLC down the line but not repeating 8 MK characters isn't the most trying task. MK12 will probably have some repeats.
everyone knows someone who worked on the game apparently.

did he "confirm" rain is not in the game?

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
lol no that counts. smoke was DLC so we won't be seeing him for a while
Lol, nah. Triborg was DLC.

But if you so say so. You should tell that to all the Cyrax and Sektor fans who've been hoping for them as DLC. At least Human Smoke would be DIFFERENT to Triborg in terms of animation and design due to not being...y'know...robot.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
so Friday we will have party time with all those MK11 chicks ? all right then .... hope to everyone get happy and none "Whoopty Fuckin' Doo" letdown impression after all on this very expected KK.... at all ! :D

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
So here is a list of assumed gear options are for the mk11 characters, what do you think D'Vorah, Kitana and Frost gear slots are?

Scorpion: Kunai, Katana, Mask

Sub-Zero: Mask, Ice Axe, Belt

Raiden: Hat, Staff, Amulet

Sonya: Headgear, Power Gloves, Turret

Baraka: Arm Blades, Headgear, Banner

Skarlet: Mask, Dagger, Blood Vial

Geras: Gauntlet, Temporal Anchor, Sand Battery

Kabal: Mask, Hookswords, Gas Canister

Jade: Mask, Staff, Glave

Johnny: Shades, Wrist Wrappings, Belt Buckle

Cassie: Pistols, Shades, Drone

Kano: Eye, Cybernetic Heart, Knife

Kotal: Sickles, Sword, Totems

Erron: Headgear, Revolvers, Rifle

Liu Kang: Bandanna, Nunchuks, Arm Guards

Kung Lao: Hat, Medallion, Arm Guards

Jax: Arms, Grenade Launcher, Belt Buckle

Noob: Headgear, Sickle, Shadow

Kollector: Mace, Lantern, Backpack

Jacqui: Gauntlets, ?????

Kitana: Fans, Mask???

D'Vorah: headgear,????

Frost: ????

I'll just add that, seeing as we're <2 weeks out from hands-on, it's high time they teased Shao Kahn (...nay reveal -- I want my trolly sentiments kept in suspense, in anticipation of fully S-tier / busted / broken / "BAN THIS CHEAT MUTHA-FLUCKA!!" Kahn ͝° ͜ʖ͡° ) --
  • break down D'vorah + Kitana
  • reveal Frost (gameplay trailer)
  • answer sperg Tweets
  • close Kombat Kast with a Kahn intro or some other gentle caress of Kahn-lovers' distended, blue balls...