What's new

UPDATE: Kombat Kast #8 — Friday April 12, 3:00 PM CST — D’Vorah, Kitana, and Cetrion

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I bet NRS will put chameleon to "fill the gap" , and Chameleon will use Lizard Dash from Reptile , Rain random Water move or thunder Juggle and roundhouse Kick , Ermac telekinesis , smoke reset , tremor earthquakes ...
(maybe ice clone , and Scorpion low minion haha :DOGE )

if soo , i would Main CHAMELEON ONLY (dunno :confused: , if Spawn , Doomslayer, Michael Myers and Terminator make it ..then all of em too) and change my profile Pic ....

Lokheit

Noob
"A jar of Reptile's acid" Oh, of course. How silly of me. It must be the OTHER famous reptile named Reptile that spits acid. :rolleyes:
Lore does not help him.
Reptile is the last one of his species.

lol
I don't think you understood what I said. I never said other zaterrans I said reptiles and I specified the difference with the zaterran character.

The use of sarcasm and "lol" after I specified that I didn't mean the character makes it look like you think all zaterrans are named Reptile while not even Reptile is named Reptile, it's just his codename, and that the the word reptile isn't in our dictionary and is only used for him.

Reptile's name comes from the reptile animal species, Outworld is full of dangerous monsters, Erron could have collected acid from reptilian animals from Outworld's wastelands the same way he collected a netherbeast jaw. Therefor "reptiles' acid" pronounced the same than "Reptile's acid" would mean it comes from reptilian animals rather than from the character which wouldn't make sense at all as like you said, there is only one and that's not enough to produce an arsenal of flasks.

Last edited:

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Lol... People are such hopefull creatures around here.

One of the three will be boring Cetrion, my friend (not) Tyler just said she is still gonna appear on a cast.... She will be an annoying flee filler, we already know everything.. the bitch throws rock and summons lava from the ground, wow what original!

Also Rain, Shinnock, Cyrax and Reptile were shown to be out since the beginning, when their powers were revealed to be used in towers.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I'm wondering who he's referring to seems like we'll see everyone we know about before release. Plus he's saying that in the plural so it would be more than one character.
Well the only characters we haven't seen gameplay of are D'Vorah, Kitana, Frost, and Shao Kahn.

We're getting 3 next week and they gotta show Shao Kahn off. Maybe they changed their minds and decided to show all of them? Maybe he meant just one, but couldn't say specifically?

Or maybe there are unlockables. Doubtful now. But who knows.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
next week KK, they'll show D'vorah, Kitana and Frost most likely .... and in the very last week before the game release, they'll show Shao Kahn ... and with some lucky, plus some new DLC character from KP1 .... this is my guess ;)

Cetrion was already covered her gameplay by Game Informer, no way they will waste time in KK showing her again. :confused:

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I have a feeling they wanna have Frost under wraps until launch, so next KK can be very much Kitana, D'vorah and Cetrion, then Shao Kahn alone next week (with DLC announcement)

Cassie Cyrus

They already said they show off Cetrion in a Kast as well, so prepare for disappointment again, and for some boring goddess throwing rocks next wednesday/thursday or friday.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I’m still hoping he means secret unlockable characters. I miss the old days of actual secrets, and surely they do too.
tbh i've said this on other threads, but if you look at the big picture, everything adds up.
-leaked character select having 3 extra slots
-official website roster page having 4 extra slots. 2 of them being unclickable, then 1 after the unclickables thats clickable (im assuming shangs spot)
-NRS being very vague on whether shao is the 25th or 26th, only responding to poorly worded questions
- boon saying "like 25", "25 to start" and even asking someone how many they had on release on the kombatkast
-saying "ending with 30 something", even though they know all their dlc months ahead of time.

i'd rather get hyped thinking there's more and being wrong. then just saying their won't be anymore and being surprised if there is. Speculating is fun, and I won't be disappointed with mk11 either way. Game is going to be amazing.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
-leaked character select having 3 extra slots
The leaked roster had 34 spots, minus 6 for KP1 is 28. Holy shit you're right.

You know I'm seriously starting to belive that Shang, Shinnok and Mileena were supposed to be unlockables like that leak said. I mean it did get everything right so far after all. Maybe if it weren't the leaks I wouldn't have to wait for my main :(

Reactions: Zev

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
17 fucking days to go.

actually it might be more because I don't know if the store will have the game to buy on April 23nd.

on my store it says the estimative date is May 2nd, even though I think it's just a placeholder date.

I'm gonna pick my game directly at the store so hopefully everything's on time

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I'm wondering who he's referring to seems like we'll see everyone we know about before release. Plus he's saying that in the plural so it would be more than one character.
Sounds more like potential unlockable characters.

I'll LMAO hard if they're trying to keep Frost as a secret. Poor girl, has been leaked by at least three different sources.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Sounds more like potential unlockable characters.

I'll LMAO hard if they're trying to keep Frost as a secret. Poor girl, has been leaked by at least three different sources.
I think if they were truly trying to keep her secret, they wouldnt of had her in the story trailer at all. Think they did that as a tease, similiar with Kitanta, Kollector, and Cetrion

Cassie Cyrus

Of all characters in this game, Frost is the most mysterious one. And I can't wait to learn more about her.

I hope she's more like Geras, and less like Sektor and Cyrax.

I think they are going to keep Shinnok hidden and won’t show him before launch. Because there is a great chance that he is in, due to the leak and the confirmed story details about Kronika’s family. And they didn’t show anything that would hint at him being playable. On the contrary, we see that he is reduced to just being a head in the NetherRealm in the very beginning of the story.

I’m excited for the story mode, but as far as actually playing the game, I still haven’t seen any characters I want to main yet. The wait for Kitana has been excruciating. The one silver lining is that I think they are waiting to show her because story spoilers (where I hope she plays a big role after jobbing in MKX) or an overhaul of her play style. It would be insane if the Kitana they brought back from the past was actually Mileena in disguise. We still haven’t seen her unmasked. Either that or she is from before she met Lui Kang and Raiden and is still loyal to Shao Kahn, taking the throne (or believing it is rightfully hers) after he is killed.

I’m excited for the story mode, but as far as actually playing the game, I still haven’t seen any characters I want to main yet. The wait for Kitana has been excruciating. The one silver lining is that I think they are waiting to show her because story spoilers (where I hope she plays a big role after jobbing in MKX) or an overhaul of her play style. It would be insane if the Kitana they brought back from the past was actually Mileena in disguise. We still haven’t seen her unmasked. Either that or she is from before she met Lui Kang and Raiden and is still loyal to Shao Kahn, taking the throne (or believing it is rightfully hers) after he is killed.
i dont it becuase of story spoiler if it was they would waited for to reveal liu and kitana ogther at the end since those two are going to be ah huge role in the story espically liu kang

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
will be D'vorah, Kitana and Frost ..... Cetrion gameplay breakdown was already done by Game Informer, no need to cover her moveset analysis twice ..... :D

next week, waiting for Shao Kahn, and something else as surprise , in the last KK before the game release, rsrsrsrs :p