What's new

Update: Impaled Heads exploit patched out

K3M1K4l

Banned
You can get it legit thru klassic towers or timed towers. Fight you char on survivor mode so it’s just one round. Rinse and repeat

If this was a coin, soul or heart exploit, you would probably get banned but since it’s just for skins... eh. I just wouldn’t do it for more than your main or something.

Wavy

Block Spammer
I wonder if this requires having an impaled head already. I have none and I can't get this to work. So...
It works. When you back out and then enter the krypt hold 3. Even when you have full control of the guy. Keep holding 3 up to the head spike. The animation should work. Just tested.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Unlocked all of them. Hopefully whatever's in the Throne room is worth it because what's in the chests (besides the victory animations) aren't really worth it tbh. No cool gear pieces for anyone really and the skins are eh.

I'm not gonna exploit the Shao Kahn chests if that's true. Cause those cost hearts. But fatality'ing an opponent 50 times is BS and wouldn't cost any currency to do.

xXRagingFlameXx

Welp it's worth it for what's in the throne room at least. Just a bunch of chests filled with intros and victories. (They're all 25k, but some just have augments.) that's literally all I wanted lol. I had over 1 million koins from grinding now I'm at 403,828 lol. Woooorth it. Now I will happily play for souls, hearts, and koins to get the rest of the stuff in the Krypt. If they think this is worth a ban then ohhhhhhh well.

HAMMER

Noob
Well, if I get banned over a bug then it is what it is tbh. I mean, I'm not the one who put the crazy ass requirements in the game to begin with. They should expect people to want to bypass this mess.
Right.

If NRS bans people for performing this, it's the equivalent of being arrested for taking someones belongings in front of their house with a "FREE" sign on it. It's their problem the glitch is even present in the first place.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Be rest assured NRS reads these threads. They are going to patch this definitely. there is no way they would let people glitch the game and earn things they didn't even earn the requirements..

xXRagingFlameXx

Right.

If NRS bans people for performing this, it's the equivalent of being arrested for taking someones belongings in front of their house with a "FREE" sign on it. It's their problem the glitch is even present in the first place.
No lies told.

-They made it ridiculously grindy.

-Not our fault the exploit is there. (Imagine accidentally stumbling upon this and then getting your account banned and you didn't even mean to. Or you only did it once to see if it worked. But you get banned.)

I might understand a ban if this stuff required koins or currency. But, I personally didn't exploit anything besides the shrine heads which you can get for free. Everything I bought in Shang Tsung's throne room I bought with koins I earned through grinding.

They're already in a shit storm as is. I just really doubt they'd put themselves through another ringer banning a bunch of people over this when it's essentially harmless. I mean, it's literally just a bunch of cosmetic shit I really don't see the purpose.

"Hey! You didn't spend months grinding like we wanted you to!"

Lemme tell you how much fun I had grinding for the Cetrion head.

None. Whether it just takes a couple hours or not that shit isn't fun. It's just doing the same shit over and over. At least the ToT modifers spice stuff up.

And it's not fun wanting to run around and unlock everything in the Krypt knowing that to get a portion of the stuff you know you want, you gotta get those heads. It's not like now that I got that shit I'm gonna play the game less. Fuck that noise.

Even if I unlocked everything from the Krypt there's still Towers of Time, A.I. Battles, and my niece and nephew come over all the time and they love to play. Banning people for doing that is just gonna make them look messy tbh.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Guys, you can try and justify using the exploit all you want.
But if the TOS that YOU agreed to when you first started the game says you aren't allowed to use such exploits and what not, then it is all within their right to ban you.

It sucks! But that's why I warned you about it.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Why do people care about skins and intros so much. i just entered the Krypt like 2-3 minutes and left it again