What's new

UPDATE: Doomsday Revealed in GameStop's 'Join the Party' Promotion

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage

So since he is officially revealed, what do you guys think of his look? I dig it overrall. Pants look cool too.

More importantly too is how do you think he'll play. Maybe all of Superman's strength moves look hella dull because they gave all the devastatingly powerful looking specials to Doomsday.

EDIT: And to honor Doomsday's coming, here's a little backstory on him(most of you have probably seen it already and there are alot of random celebrities like Elijah Wood in it).

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Alright, my thoughts:

One, it can't be collective as it appears others have been able to get Doomsday and yet we don't have it.

Two, it might be "new users invited", meaning if you've already signed up for it you can't be "invited" to sign up by someone else.

Three, what if the intro is the video we already saw, the "Lex Luthor Reveal" one?

Alright, my thoughts:

One, it can't be collective as it appears others have been able to get Doomsday and yet we don't have it.

Two, it might be "new users invited", meaning if you've already signed up for it you can't be "invited" to sign up by someone else.

Three, what if the intro is the video we already saw, the "Lex Luthor Reveal" one?
Well, whichever it is, whoever gets the opening cinematic better not be stingy.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Alright, my thoughts:

Doomsday was found by looking through the site's code, not through him being officially unlocked.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Alright, my thoughts:

I presumed the doomsday reveal pic was obtained by digging into the site, not actually getting doomsday legitimately.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
so what's the plan?

Either we wait for someone else to unlock it or we create a new thread or something to better organize and only request people that haven't already signed up.

Edit: That's possible, but if it's collective then it should've been unlocked, unless we need dozens/hundreds of people to join I don't think it's collective.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Either we wait for someone else to unlock it or we create a new thread or something to better organize and only request people that haven't already signed up.
Can't we create new Facebook accounts and add them? Or make new accounts and designate someone to send them invites to accept.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Can't we create new Facebook accounts and add them? Or make new accounts and designate someone to send them invites to accept.

The new accounts thing MAY work but I have two separate Facebooks and tried it and got nothing. Maybe there's some number to unlock it that hasn't been reached yet but I dunno.

Alright, my thoughts:

It's the game's opening cinematic.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
This thing better not be rigged to just update after a certain amount of time.