What's new

UPDATE: Doomsday Revealed in GameStop's 'Join the Party' Promotion

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just about an hour ago on the GameStop facebook page they launched a page called "Join the Party". Basically, once you click it you're taken to a new page with several options. One of these options is to work to reveal a new playable character. Your other options are to see a new cinematic scene from the game before its release. There is also an option to invite your friends and share, so don't hesitate to spread the word! In addition, you'll see extra links for "Sweepstakes" and "Propaganda".

jtp.jpg

UPDATE: Doomsday has been revealed!​
doomsdayreveal.png

Credit: JaeRoar

Attachments

Folux182

Noob
I dont think you have to be on Xbox to do this... You just need to sign up unless im mistaken, but I signed up and I only have a PS3

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Yeah, you just need Facebook and to invite friends to it.

Edit: I'd say pick two people, they invite all of use, we sign up, one unlocks the character and one unlocks the cinematic.

Edit2: Whoever unlocks the video has to be able to capture it.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I already sent some invites, hopefully it won't be long before we unlock the character reveal.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
So just to be clear, do these people have to respond to these invites for it to count or do we just have to send them?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
So just to be clear, do these people have to respond to these invites for it to count or do we just have to send them?

Yes, they have to respond which is why I said we should all pick a person and just join through them.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I think the total number of people will go up the same way regardless of whether or not you were referred.