What's new

UPDATE: Doomsday Revealed in GameStop's 'Join the Party' Promotion

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Lets still go for the cinematic though. Might get a character or something out of it. Why else would it be so high up on the reward tier if it held nothing of merit?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Right now the video in the source just leads to the Red Son developer video. Think they were a bit smarter with that one.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Oh Gamestop, you let NRS down like a bunch of idiots lol.

I still want that cinematic intro badly.
Knowing NRS though, we're only going to get a quick cut scrolling shot of half an asscheek of a new character on it. And like little trolls we'll examine and enhance the image of half the asscheek for weeks.

Folux182

Noob
So how is this working? Is it on an individual basis rather than a community one? My bar has not moved at all

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So is anyone friends with a bunch of MK folks on a facebook group? If so they could likely max that bar quickly in one sitting.

Folux182

Noob
I think we need someone to add everybody on this forum and send out a ton of invites so we can watch the cinematic

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I think we need someone to add everybody on this forum and send out a ton of invites so we can watch the cinematic

Which is what I said in the beginning, also it needs to be someone that can record/download the footage as I don't think it'll be a youtube link.