What's new

[UPDATE]Boon's kryptic countdown kontinues; "24" is it leading to the reveal of Mortal Kombat 10?

Big Frog

Noob
As many times as I've been trolled by Boon, my hype has begun for MK10. I love when this feel starts. The nostalgia is fierce.

I've battled the deepest pools of e-boredom with Injustice and my MK hype buildup has begun.

(that being said we're probably just being trolled again by Boon and has nothing to do with MK, but my bod is read)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
As many times as I've been trolled by Boon, my hype has begun for MK10. I love when this feel starts. The nostalgia is fierce.

I've battled the deepest pools of e-boredom with Injustice and my MK hype buildup has begun.

(that being said we're probably just being trolled again by Boon and has nothing to do with MK, but my bod is read)

agreed...

but we all know that once Ed Boon starts his trolling..... "IT HAS BEGUN!" :tonyt

trufenix

bye felicia
I been following the nrs hype train for decades and I still have no idea what tweet or reference elevated boon from no more funny or clever than any other goofball with a thesaurus to da Vinci codian Edward nigma style super villain.

Can someone clue me in or is this just some sort or mkda krypt ptsd?

max-6186

Noob
I thinking.....

Maybe...Yes

June is 5th month mean the mk10 or mk2 will be in events of mk4 and mk5:DA:coffee:
Or maybe new 5 character for the series :rolleyes: I wish

max-6186

Noob
I thinking.....

Maybe...Yes

June is 5th month mean the mk10 or mk2 will be in events of mk4 and mk5:DA:coffee:
Or maybe new 5 character for the series :rolleyes: I wish

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Wait...it's not Smoke it's Fujin forming from wind!!!!! :)

Yes!! And this time let's see Raiden do some badass shit as Elder God Omnipotent form!!!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
how would everyone feel about MK vs DC 2 if it ran on injustice OR mk9 engine? (3d fighter 2d plane)
I think at this point if they make a MK vs DC 2 they would have to really convince people that the game would be good. There best bet is to show they can make a better balanced MK game like they showed with IGAU. An MK vs DC 2 can be a good game, but it will take a lot of convincing since the first outing from Midway. Then again though MK vs DC was a Midway published game and before NRS was even what they are today. Now they have the ability, budget, and the IPs at their disposal to make such a game and WB it seems doesn't force them to rush their product to the market nearly as bad as some publishers do so they could actually make a good game out of the two franchises. The bigger issue will be the violence level, which after seeing how far the T rating can be stretched now days and what has been allowed to be done with the Batman games, NRS could likely do a good job.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I think everyone needs to chill with the nerd boners for now. It could be a massive disappoint. Boon has led us astray too many times for me to assume something as cool as MK10 is going to be revealed. I'm keeping my expectations very low.

Having said that, if MK10 IS indeed revealed, I'll be harder than a diamond in an ice storm....but not until then.*

*Unless I watch that Sonya workout video again.