What's new

[UPDATE]Boon's kryptic countdown kontinues; "24" is it leading to the reveal of Mortal Kombat 10?

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Folks its gonna be an announcement that Scorpion will be playable in CoD and Kevin Spacey will be the guest character in MK10.
Oh yeah Half Life 3 confirmed

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I need to show you footage, clearly. You'd be surprised as to how consistent I make Batman's D2 look.

There are only a few characters I wouldn't get too D2-happy with like the two you listed.
My point being, those 2 characters will not be anti aired by Batman. Using D2 against Joker especially is suicide.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
My point being, those 2 characters will not be anti aired by Batman. Using D2 against Joker especially is suicide.
By D2, yes, but trait's a different story. I have yet to see a jump attack work against Batman when trait is active.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I have yet to see a jump attack work against Batman when trait is active.
Catwoman's j2. And I'm not saying jumping from a distance because it would be easy for Batman to react. It might trade with the bats but then again, you won't be able to land a full combo out of it.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Catwoman's j2. And I'm not saying jumping from a distance because it would be easy for Batman to react. It might trade with the bats but then again, you won't be able to land a full combo out of it.
I admit, I forgot about that one. Thanks for the reminder.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
All I can say is this time I'm in at fucking launch. I started getting serious with fighters with Marvel 3 shortly after TVC and by immersing myself in that crowd I later found I had surrounded myself with a lot of folks who just felt too good to even acknowledge the competitive and good aspects of MK9.

I changed my mind on what they told me holding water after being home and catching it every year mid day on lunch breaks watching EVO. Way too much hype and footsies to call shit IMO.

Screw the haters. Being different doesn't mean you are bad it just means you aren't trying to be Marvel...you are trying to be your OWN game dammit! DAY FUCKING ONE.

You have my support TYM. MK9 felt good and I loved it. Smoke resets still make me grin like an idiot and Noob/Kenshi are still the coolest fucking things I've seen done to as movesets in a long damned time. DAY. FUCKING. ONE.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Just had a wheird dream that i was seeing the New MKII game trailer review, then i noticed it was just a dream, now i wakeup and i found this.

Better be MK2, and now i want it to be called MK2 as well.

I really think Ed just likes CoD/GI....however, the square root tweet is definitely a hint. I bet we'll get news on the 29th, as Injustice and MK9 were both announced in late May, if I'm not mistaking.