What's new

[UPDATE]Boon's kryptic countdown kontinues; "24" is it leading to the reveal of Mortal Kombat 10?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I really think Ed just likes CoD/GI....however, the square root tweet is definitely a hint. I bet we'll get news on the 29th, as Injustice and MK9 were both announced in late May, if I'm not mistaking.

I'd say this but did he tweet the trailer that came out?

4ward 2 reading. June.

F2 and june is the 6th month. Which is a multiple of 3 and 2 times 3 = 6. So F23, meaning Superman in the game in question will have his pre-patch F23 string in tact AS THE GUEST CHARACTER IN MK10!

Oh not convinced? They brought up Spider man which is a marvel character that wears red/white/blue like captain america. And remember Captain America and Super Man batman have same release date in theaters. BOOM

Now everyone. Go to sleep I've solved this problem

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
THATS IT I'VE DECIFER'D THE PUZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 and 2 i have both those numbers in my cell phone number.. H'es saying he is going to call me! Everyone i'll let you know whats happening as soon as he gives me a jangle! omg im so XCITE

I think it's pretty obvious.

29th of May, 2 days before MK9 servers are supposed to close, it will be announced that a patch will be released to replace the servers along with new DLC and game fixes/changes. 29th of May will be the announcement and 2nd of June the patch will be released.

As for the numbers 4 and 2, he means that Mileena's 4 2 string (friendly kiss) will be buffed.

You can say I'm delusional but you can't prove it (at least not yet).

I think it's pretty obvious.

29th of May, 2 days before MK9 servers are supposed to close, it will be announced that a patch will be released to replace the servers along with new DLC and game fixes/changes. 29th of May will be the announcement and 2nd of June the patch will be released.

As for the numbers 4 and 2, he means that Mileena's 4 2 string (friendly kiss) will be buffed.

You can say I'm delusional but you can't prove it (at least not yet).
if this is true, that would be absolutely amazing, we need that fucking patch for mk9.