What's new

UPDATE (2/10/15) Confirmed Fake by Boon: Leaked Achievements List for Mortal Kombat X Surfaces

I think tag is a blast when you have four people or even two actually. Not for tourney play, but for fun :)
I got used to his bnb's in MK9 and I liked him when he was grounded not floating, I know his character is a telekinetic wth flying around etc but at least on variation could have him grounded thats all. And at least one armor move this time.
I had plenty of fun in with 4 people playing tag. Such a lot of fun.

E

Eldriken

I bet the achievement where your faction has to win X times in a row is going to be mighty difficult.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Hence the word family in quotation marks. DNA doesn't =/= "family".
It does.

Under the multiple definitions of family:

"A group of people related by blood or marriage" Mileena and Kitana are that. By blood because they literally share the same blood due to cloning, and by marriage because Shao Kahn is married to Sindel. Mileena and Kitana are both blood and step sisters.

Just because they hate each other doesn't mean they aren't literally family members.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
It does.

Under the multiple definitions of family:

"A group of people related by blood or marriage" Mileena and Kitana are that. By blood because they literally share the same blood due to cloning, and by marriage because Shao Kahn is married to Sindel. Mileena and Kitana are both blood and step sisters.

Just because they hate each other doesn't mean they aren't literally family members.
Ok.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
This conversation wouldn't be happening if they had kept the whole "raised as sisters" angle from the original timeline...

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
This list does look legit.

Especially the faction achievements.

But some of this will be a b**** to complete.

Like the Mastery of all fighters one.

Also, who else is intrigued about the "Secret of the Krypt" achievement?

I think it may be like "go to the krypt during a certain time, at a certain tombstone and input a code or something."

RiverHB

Noob
Quite alot of copy and paste from MK9's list.. I don't mind as long as I don't have to try and fucking double perfect Shang on top difficulty again.
Are you referring to fighting Jade? I think you could do that on Medium difficulty, but not 100%. Still, you can double flawless and baby Shang on Expert cause he is bewildered by the cross up jump punch.

Dark

Noob
Did he? If he did then the majority of us must of missed.
Unless I'm remembering it wrong, which is possible. It was an early interview. I believe the answer was something like "We want to do as many new things as possible, but there may be something similar"

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Are you referring to fighting Jade? I think you could do that on Medium difficulty, but not 100%. Still, you can double flawless and baby Shang on Expert cause he is bewildered by the cross up jump punch.
I swear I tried that one time when I heard about it and he always bullshitted me somehow still so many times too close. :'(